Weekend Visitors

As athletic as Beckwith is he would make a great TE if he can put on some weight. he’s a QB so good hands, he’s 6’5” over the middle threat, just needs some weight and as a receiving TE could be dominant. With Pope as a blocker and Beckwith as a receiver TE could be great next few years. Plus his brother is a PWO and he’s cousin with Lamonte Turner.

At this point I really don’t care about Hardy. I do believe he is a great football player. But I remember Pruitt saying his first year that we were gonna worry about the ones we got. Aight! We did get the majority of the state of Tennessee we wanted. Maybe if he decides to sign with Auburn, he will be transferring like Mays in couple of years... just saying

Would prefer Hardy and Beckwith or a grad transfer pass rusher. Basically grad transfer OLB type. Also an OT would be a luxury as they would have time to redshirt.

Hardy would be nice, but that is really to help us in 2021 and the year after....same with Beckwith. Pretty happy right now though with our OL and DL and overall depth.

Reactions: RollerVol
At this point I really don’t care about Hardy. I do believe he is a great football player. But I remember Pruitt saying his first year that we were gonna worry about the ones we got. Aight! We did get the majority of the state of Tennessee we wanted. Maybe if he decides to sign with Auburn, he will be transferring like Mays in couple of years... just saying

I have to believe Pruitt is talking about guys who have already signed their LOI when he says that. They dont quit recruiting guys they really want just because they "commit" somewhere else. If that were so they would have quit on Henry To' after ESD in 2018. I don't know if they still want Hardy or not. Just sayin. (edited - Henry To' was uncommitted but even so committed doesnt mean anything these days)

Last edited:
For what it’s worth...
Article on A to Z sports nashville indicating they don’t think Hardy flip will happen as by now something would have leaked and Auburn would be searching for a replacement.
I would be surprised if he visits and more surprised if he flips. Will find out soon though...

Reactions: RollerVol
Thought the WR from SC(Caldwell) was due to visit this weekend?

VN Store

Back