Week 6 High school matchup

TennFan

The Undefeated Elizabethton High Cyclones travel to William Blount this Friday night. How good is William Blount? They are a Region 2 team. If the Cyclones win we will be undefeated going into the game against Greeneville (8th game of the season).
Cyclones play Union County the following week after William Blount.
Go Cyclones!

Reactions: JohnWardForever
Greenback idle this week, next week will be the big showdown with coalfield!

GO KEES!

The Undefeated Elizabethton High Cyclones travel to William Blount this Friday night. How good is William Blount? They are a Region 2 team. If the Cyclones win we will be undefeated going into the game against Greeneville (8th game of the season).
Cyclones play Union County the following week after William Blount.
Go Cyclones!

William Blount is 2-4 so far this year ... Last game they lost to Sevier County 52-51 ..... Sevier County is not as good this year as they have been in the past ..... Also Maryville beat WB 42-0 ... But Maryville has been beating a lot of folks this year. I think Elizabethton will win and the game between ELZ and Greenville should be very entertaining in the upcoming weeks.

William Blount is 2-4 so far this year ... Last game they lost to Sevier County 52-51 ..... Sevier County is not as good this year as they have been in the past ..... Also Maryville beat WB 42-0 ... But Maryville has been beating a lot of folks this year. I think Elizabethton will win and the game between ELZ and Greenville should be very entertaining in the upcoming weeks.
William Blount hasn't had a winning season in the last 10 years-best is 4-6. If Elizabethton doesn't score 35 points against them I'll be shocked. Prediction is EHS 41-7!

VN Store

Back