Week 2 Games

mattvols

Ocho-Stinko
What are the big games this week?

CAK plays Loudon and this will play a big part in deciding who will take one of the 3 playoff spots for Region 2-2A. The big teams in the running are CAK, Alcoa, Sweetwater, Loudon, and Rockwood has a little chance as well. It should be an intense game with only 3 spots this year instead of 4. CAKs coming off big wins over Boyd-Buchannan, and a blowout of 4A Cherokee, Loudons coming off blowouts over 3A McMinn Central, and 4A Loudon. CAKs got its big time passing offense that racked up 300 yards Friday night as well as 150 running the ball, and Loudon has its impressive running attack behind Tyler Campbell. Should be a great game.

Anderson County-Fulton, ok I know no one cares about AC, but it will be interesting to see how Fulton responds after Friday's game

I'll go ahead and give my meaningless Campbell County plug....Cougars return home after having it handed to them at Powell....Jeff Co comes here........I t will prolly be a sloppy game...Go Cougs!

One of these days I'm going to make it out to watch CC play. Who was the runningback that was there a couple of years ago? Johnson or something like that? He was a pretty good back

White House at Alcoa
i'm glad they changed the region schedules this year. We'd normally get the pissed off Alcoa after a Maryville loss. This will be a good game though because White House is pretty good.

This is not Tennessee HS, but GA HS. Just an interesting ruling in our game last week. Hart Co. went into Athens playing up to Clark Central. We were giving them everything, (Hart Co., GA is quite good), and were on the verge of taking the game over with a very short time left. The Refs called a dead ball personal foul against OUR BAND for palying too loud. We ended up handing the ball over and ended in a tie. Never heard of that one before!!???

Ya, Chris Johnson.....He was very good back...He had like 5 300 yd rushing games in his career.....If he would have had a good head on his shoulders he would be playing somewhere now! Come on and watch em one night....surprisingly we have good fan support!

There are a couple of good games in the private div. Baylor vs. MBA and Brentwood Academy vs. Mccallie

CAK beat Loudon by 17 pts 38-17 earlier tonight. We're off to a great start. Loudon had to fight to avoid a blowout.

Watched Hickman County destroy Fairview 41-14. It wasn't even that close tho as Hickman put in their 2nd string half way thru the 3rd.

My Cougars had a big region victory over Jeff Co tonight....27-24 in double OT!!! HUUUUGE WIN!!!!! Got Clinton next week....what do they have this year??

Clinton has no one. I didn't get to see the game that well a couple of weeks ago when they got AC, but they have a solid D with a very below average offense. I would take the Cougars in a close one. Congrats on the win tonight

VN Store

Back