Week 0 starts friday

mattvols

Ocho-Stinko
There are some great games scheduled for Week 0, including CBHS at Melrose, Oakland at Riverdale, Boyd Buchanan at CAK, Whites Creek at Ooltewah, Knoxville West vs Farragut, Bearden vs Carter and Morristown West at Knoxville Catholic. Should be a exciting kickoff to the season with some good match ups early on.

I expect Ooltewah to win by 40.

Our defense is supposed to be better this year, and we still have stud running back Brian Marshall ( a four star back if he was bigger).

CAK and Boyd will be a good game. I dont know a whole lot about them but I think we'll win by 7.

B-B played in the Clinic Bowl a few years ago, so their program is decent, at least.
Yeah they beat us to get there. They won state that year and then went to the title game again the next year. They killed us in the semis 31-7 but we're a ton better now. I think we'll beat them. This is the best team we've had in a while.

Central hosts Cookeville on Friday. Does anyone know if they are any good? I am thinking Central will win in a blowout.

Yeah they beat us to get there. They won state that year and then went to the title game again the next year. They killed us in the semis 31-7 but we're a ton better now. I think we'll beat them. This is the best team we've had in a while.

I hear Bradley can really coach, I hope you have good year. Having Alcoa at home helps, but they are a 2A team that could take most 3A-5A teams, so it will be tough.

Your uniforms/colors are great as well, despite your helmet logo/crest thing you got going on.

Does that Asian soccer player that went to the US training in Miami still go to CAK and/or is he going to college anywhere or pursuing a pro career?

I hear Bradley can really coach, I hope you have good year. Having Alcoa at home helps, but they are a 2A team that could take most 3A-5A teams, so it will be tough.

Your uniforms/colors are great as well, despite your helmet logo/crest thing you got going on.

Does that Asian soccer player that went to the US training in Miami still go to CAK and/or is he going to college anywhere or pursuing a pro career?
Yeah I preferred the helmet design we had last year but the school made us go to their new logo. Brandon Tarr, the soccer player you mentioned, is going to CAK this year but i'm not sure if he'll be playing for the HS soccer team or if he'll be be playing with a traveling squad. I dont know what his plans are for after high school, if he'll go pro or not. As for the football this isnt the most talented team we've had but its for sure the most disciplined team we've had. I think we could have a good team but we'll get tested really early Friday. I don't know a ton about Boyd but its suppose to be a game that could go either way. I think we'll win, the 1st two days of practice have been some of the best all year so if that carries over then we should be good to go.

CAK beat Boyd 14-0
Karns beat Lenoir City 34-13
Farragut beat West 41-24
Catholic beat Morristown West 28-6
Loudon beat McMinn Central 36-13
Bearden beat Carter 38-0

My Cougars of Campbell County won their first game of the yr! They beat Union Co 33-6....Might not seem like a big deal but if you lost as much as we have you will celebrate every single victory!! haha :)

Blackman vs. Lavergne. Go Blaze!

Down early, La Vergne rallies, beats Blackman in last minute - Nashville, Tennessee - Saturday, 08/25/07 - Tennessean.com

LaVergne - 22
Blackman - 15

In his first career start, La Vergne's junior quarterback Michael Crocker completed 25 of 35 passes for 288 yards and the one touchdown to Patton. He completed a pair of third-down throws — both to senior Chris Gray — on the game-winning drive.

Senior Randall Tillery added 150 rushing yards on 18 carries for the Wolverines.

Wolverines are 1-0!!!! Bring on Smyrna! lol

VN Store

Back