Web Censorship and Political Bias

That's one of the better videos I've seen him do. I wish he'd take Tim Poole under his wing and teach Tim how to just get to the FU@$!NG POINT, LOL....

I mentioned Sec 230 in a thread yesterday. We've got a major problem brewing by trying to eradicate the cancer social media has become dispersing information on the internet. Trump & Biden both suggest the same, terminal cure that effectively kills the internet as we know it, for slightly different reasons.

As things stand now, both Dems & Reps would risk a nuclear domino effect by toppling over Sec 230 for their own shortsighted agendas.
Trump's "hard pitch" is full revocation of Section 230. This would mean all platforms are civilly liable for every single thing posted on them. Every site from Facebook, to Twitter, to 4chan would shutter overnight or begin a sort of censorship and whitelisting you can't even imagine.

Former Vice President Joe Biden
In an interview with The New York Times; Joe Biden called for techโ€™s biggest liability shield, Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, to be โ€œrevoked, immediately.โ€
(Ran NYT Friday, late May 2020)

>Same as Trump.

The surviving MSM remnants of old print media have spent an inordinate amount of time on their knees during clandestine lobby sessions.

I think the infamous NULL from the New Zealand Department of Agriculture has the best solution to put social media in check without torching the internet.
The payment networks Mastercard and Visa card do more "editorialization" than any platform does.

2. regulate the payment networks (MC, Visa, Amex, Diner's) so that they cannot kick Americans off their networks or blacklist them without actual fraud or court orders.
Battle for Section 230

Warning: That website is a NSFW, anonymity based, anti-censorship, militant free speech message board that primarily specializes in harvesting autistic liberal hissy fits.

Liberals with a terminal susceptibility to Hate Speech are strongly cautioned not to visit without a blankie, support squirrel, and their prescribed psychotropic medications nearby.

Reactions: Electric Orange
Just downloaded TikTok. Is this what the Confederacy was like in 1861?
There's only been more books written about the Civil War & the social/geo politics during that time frame than any other war or points in US history.

I'm sure you'll clarify it with a few Tik-Tok vids, while oblivious to the plethora of a$s backwards contradictions your propaganda mill has never taught you.

One time Chinese immigrants helped us transition from a Bimetall backed Gold/Silver Standard Currency to a Gold Standard.

Now China unleash pandemic and raffling free helicopter rides for undocumented immigrants, BLM's, Antifa's, Dems, & SJW's who help us involuntarily switch from Petro-Oil backed Currency Standard to using really cool Social-Credit backed Standard Currency.

Some people are meant for the wall. Every now and then you spot a ringer meant to fly.....

Last edited:

THE JOE ROGAN-SPOTIFY FIASCO IS SO GREAT (BITCHUTE EXCLUSIVE)

VN Store

Back