A brave man once requested me
To answer questions that are key
Is it to be or not to be
And I replied 'Oh, why ask me? '

That suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please

Reactions: bcmbvol
Poor things: Just SAD. The Libtard Press is so SAD.

Maybe report things accurately and fairly and this would not have happened.

The Unstable Genius strikes again.

Trump's 'chopper talk' news conferences blow away White House press corps: report

Some reporters are complaining that President Trump’s recent "gaggles" on the White House lawn -- as Marine One’s helicopter rotors blare in the background -- make it more difficult for them to hold the president accountable and paints them in an unprofessional light, according to a report.
“If he was at a podium, we would be pressing him after he answers the question, we would be correcting him, we would be pointing out discrepancies in previous answers, and we’re not able to do that in the chaotic setting of a departure,” CBS News White House correspondent Weijia Jiang told Politico. “Many times I’ve tried to ask a follow-up question, but he’s already pointed to somebody else.

I encourage everyone to find multiple alternatives to Youtube since it has gone all pro corporate censorship.

Tucker Carlson on CNN's bias reportedly exposed

Fox News
3.61M

Published on Oct 14, 2019
Tucker: CNN has had a liberal agenda from the beginning, but it wasn’t always nakedly partisan and didn’t used to function like a political campaign

VN Store

Back