Weather for Ole Miss

any meteorologist will tell you off the record, that any forecast more than 48 hrs. out is pretty iffy.
I agree 100%. They aren't sure what the weather will do tonight much less 6 days away. My farming, hardworking grandfather could seriously call the weather more accurately (and I'm just mildly exaggerating).

According to George Carlin our weather will be dominated by a Canadian low which shouldn’t be confused with a Mexican high.

Go VOLS
Also, from the Hippie Dippie Weatherman himself:

"There's a rainstorm coming from the east and a dust storm coming from the west. Those of you in the middle are going to get mud."
"Tonight's forecast is for darkness, with scattered light in the morning."

GBO!!

Yep, what happened was UT had the Momentum and was scoring at will, then came the fake punt TD; the air went out of the balloon, SC got fired up, and UT really never recovered the momentum. We have to Hope that doesn't happen again, because we don't pay anyone as bad as SC ---until Usa and Vandy.
What's funny is ESPN FPI has us at 95.5 to beat s.alabama and 97.7 to beat vandy, poor vandy!!!

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Would be funny if it pours rain.

We run our hurry up fastest paced offense in the history of college sports!

And 9/10 times Ole Miss D slips and falls trying to get set and we run all over them.

With crowd noise and rain their offense might not even have a chance either.

Would be great if it happens but I expect a nail biter either way.

As mentioned earlier, the cold front will be well east of the mountains by Saturday evening, so the rain will be gone well before kickoff (and there won't be too much rain to start with). In fact, it looks like a great afternoon as well as a great evening. There were previously some timing differences between the major models that perform well at this range but they're coming into agreement now, and it looks like the rain will clear out of the Knoxville area by 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. Saturday morning. The other thing will be dropping temps. It might be in the mid 50s by kickoff, and will drop into the 40s before the game is over. That's gonna seem even chillier than it is since we've been dealing with warm/hot weather lately.

Reactions: bluegrasser

VN Store

Back