Weather a factor

We were gonna run the ball anyway so no this dont affect jack schidt ... they better bring their pillow for the plane ride home

Problem is, JG unfortunately can only throw check down passes.
JG's problem is Time Management...
timemanage1.gif

Reactions: joevol33
Is my life always gonna be a Charlie Brown Moment. First game in quite a while. Son bought me the tickets. His first major college game. And will be in ponchos, if he's not too macho to put one on.
Tell your son its all about HOW you wear the poncho. This guy was pretty macho in one
48e33048fc6bbb36fc4fac0aac2a32fe.jpg

Probably not much. It was going to be a ground war no matter imo. A defensive battle.

Might resemble UK and UGA a couple weeks ago.

I enjoy seeing Muschump foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal... Hmmmm. Wonder if he has had his rabies shot this year??? I didn't see a tag.

GO VOLS!!!

I don't think the weather is going to be an issue after all. It is supposed to be 76 degrees and only 20% chance of rain tomorrow. Honestly, it has been overcast all day and rained some here but nothing soaking. The field should be fine.

Reactions: 05_never_again
For those going to the game Saturday...........what time is the kick-off....anyone know ? Thanks.

Freak doesn't update the kick-off time on the front page anymore........

For those going to the game Saturday...........what time is the kick-off....anyone know ? Thanks.

Freak doesn't update the kick-off time on the front page anymore........

Google is your friend

I think W.TN. is telling us that, generally, there is more plentiful, timely and accurate/factual information on VN that over there at google.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back