We Will Murder LSU

After watching them play so-so FSU I am very unimpressed.

They badly lack sufficient playmakers on both offense and defense.

FSU outplayed them in the trenches. A strength of ours.

During the pre-season I had them pegged as a probable loss. No more.

To me 10-2 is looking more likely.
I wouldn’t say the trenches is a strength of ours at this stage. It could be but we don’t know. The LSU game hinges on a lot of things. Kelly could get things going after a few games or he could completely lose the team (as it looks now). I wouldn’t chalk this up either way until game week, and a fair and valid argument could be made. Jmo

Last edited:
Other than QB, LSU is more talented and deeper at every position.
Wow. Not true at all. LSU's OL is a hot mess. Their LB corps is very green and their DBackfield has a lot of new faces trying to mesh together. There is no way I would trade our receiver corps for theirs. Their best TE is a freshman -- we have 2 seniors. All aspects of their special teams was in disarray which can cost them a game, as it did this past week.

Wow. Not true at all. LSU's OL is a hot mess. Their LB corps is very green and their DBackfield has a lot of new faces trying to mesh together. There is no way I would trade our receiver corps for theirs. Their best TE is a freshman -- we have 2 seniors. All aspects of their special teams was in disarray which can cost them a game, as it did this past week.
Yup LSUs O Line looks putrid. Their best D Lineman is out with a ACL tear too. We can score some points

After watching them play so-so FSU I am very unimpressed.

They badly lack sufficient playmakers on both offense and defense.

FSU outplayed them in the trenches. A strength of ours.

During the pre-season I had them pegged as a probable loss. No more.

To me 10-2 is looking more likely.
Stil a ways to go before the LSU game, but that game is looking very winnable right now.
I’ve been very skeptical about joining the 10 win bandwagon. If we win this weekend though, I’ll be right there with you!

It's never a easy game in Death Valley. Let's hope this dysfunction continues on the Bayou. If it does we can win BIG. We have a good chance of being 5-0 when Bama rolls in. Can you imagine how insane Neyland would be?
5-0? Until we actually been somebody it’s hard to pick Tennessee.

Reactions: super MOM
LSU is poorly coached.

Kelly shows zero emotion on the side lines.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he already regrets leaving Notre Dame.

Kelly has been successful wherever he has been, so successful that Butch Jones was able to ride his wake to successful coaching tenures at Central Michigan and Cincinnati. Imagine how strong that wake must of been to do that. It remains to be seen if he is successful at LSU but he has had a heck of a career so far. As far as showing emotion as a coach, plenty of successful coaches do not show emotion.

VN Store

Back