We ten years to save the planet

36“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of [f]heaven, but My Father only. 37But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42Watch therefore, for you do not know what [g]hour your Lord is coming. 43But know this, that if the master of the house had known what [h]hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

The world will end when God says it’s time to end.😳🤷‍♂️🥶

So go ahead and dump waste and pollute wherever then right? Who cares about the environment when the apocalypse is predestined?

Reactions: Purple Tiger
You can’t fix stupid . Ignorance is just a lack of knowledge and can be fixed over time . Everyone falls into one of these categories. I like Cusack but he’s old enough now , not to be ignorant of things like this .

In order to help fix ignorance you have to have the willingness to seek the truth and be open to where the facts lead you. Many liberals, especially the more radical element, have fried brains.

Worse , they are organized now and voting .

At least there is good news, and clearly something many of them don't understand or yet to reconcile, the beauty of the American system is it doesn't matter how many votes a liberal wins by in a single state you only get those electoral votes. That way we keep a large, wreckless, rogue state like California from ruining the country as much as possible.

Many foreigners and youth don't seem to know as much about basic civics - especially true on the West Coast and around New York. These same folks are pushing hard into Texas and Florida.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
At least there is good news, and clearly something many of them don't understand or yet to reconcile, the beauty of the American system is it doesn't matter how many votes a liberal wins by in a single state you only get those electoral votes. That way we keep a large, wreckless, rogue state like California from ruining the country as much as possible.

Many foreigners and youth don't seem to know as much about basic civics - especially true on the West Coast and around New York. These same folks are pushing hard into Texas and Florida.

And the Democrats prefer it this way

Reactions: BreatheUT
So go ahead and dump waste and pollute wherever then right? Who cares about the environment when the apocalypse is predestined?
Never said that. The thread says, we ten years to save the planet, so I assumed that it would end in 10 years? That’s why I posted that. What people don’t realize is, is that we’re the cleanest country in the world when it comes to the environment, and everyone is freaking out. Believe me, this country has the cleanest of everything that we have. So, we don’t need to be in any global environment program ever. With China in that climate thing, they won’t even start that program till 2027. Also, India won’t start till 2027, and we were about to start ours quickly? No way. We’re giving billions to whom? Don’t know. When Trump pulled out of the (Paris accord, oh yea just thought of it🤷‍♂️), he said he as president didn’t even know where our billions was going to. That’s is so sad, when a president of the U.S. don’t even know where our own Money was going.

Reactions: BreatheUT
What's funny is if you look at this country the worst offender is the government. Most of these regulations they are actually exempt from. Pointing to the capitalists is short sited.

36“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of [f]heaven, but My Father only. 37But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42Watch therefore, for you do not know what [g]hour your Lord is coming. 43But know this, that if the master of the house had known what [h]hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

The world will end when God says it’s time to end.😳🤷‍♂️🥶

I truly hate this crap. No sense in changing because it is god's will.

Reactions: USMC-TNVOL
Never said that. The thread says, we ten years to save the planet, so I assumed that it would end in 10 years? That’s why I posted that. What people don’t realize is, is that we’re the cleanest country in the world when it comes to the environment, and everyone is freaking out. Believe me, this country has the cleanest of everything that we have. So, we don’t need to be in any global environment program ever. With China in that climate thing, they won’t even start that program till 2027. Also, India won’t start till 2027, and we were about to start ours quickly? No way. We’re giving billions to whom? Don’t know. When Trump pulled out of the (Paris accord, oh yea just thought of it🤷‍♂️), he said he as president didn’t even know where our billions was going to. That’s is so sad, when a president of the U.S. don’t even know where our own Money was going.

Regardless of the international laws, he’s repealed regulations that protect waterways within our own country. There’s plenty of urban areas with bad air quality within the United States. Also, the US is one of the highest polluters per capita. I’m not saying we should throw billions to some international act, but we should focus on better and cleaner energy sources like nuclear and better mass transit.

Regardless of the international laws, he’s repealed regulations that protect waterways within our own country. There’s plenty of urban areas with bad air quality within the United States. Also, the US is one of the highest polluters per capita. I’m not saying we should throw billions to some international act, but we should focus on better and cleaner energy sources like nuclear and better mass transit.
The Obama era Water Act was bad on so many levels and actually disallowed a lot of needed wet land improvements. It was another case of people with good intention not knowing what they are doing and making the problems worse.

Reactions: hog88
The Obama era Water Act was bad on so many levels and actually disallowed a lot of needed wet land improvements. It was another case of people with good intention not knowing what they are doing and making the problems worse.

Are there examples of important wet land improvements disapproved?

I’m sure those that lobbied against it most were industries that want to dump chemicals without repercussion or have less oversight and he’s doing it to gain favor with farmers and those industries for their vote for the upcoming election. Any replacement he gives will favor industry.

Are there examples of important wet land improvements disapproved?

I’m sure those that lobbied against it most were industries that want to dump chemicals without repercussion or have less oversight and he’s doing it to gain favor with farmers and those industries for their vote for the upcoming election. Any replacement he gives will favor industry.

You're eat up with liberal propaganda.

Reactions: FLVOL69

VN Store

Back