We played both. Who's better. Pups or Turds?

UGA has a pass rush problem, did I read correctly they have yet to record a sack this season and rank last in the SEC in that stat? They've got defensive problems on the field and they've got offensive problems in the lockerroom. They have yet to let the freshman QB throw a pass and Fromme looked ordinary in their LSU loss. You can't have the team in two camps over who should be starting and getting most of the snaps at QB and that is occurring,to what degree remains to be seen.

Georgia appears to be reeling for some reason....losing recruits, bad game, questions at QB.....don't know why, but they seem to be sliding down.....my bet is UF.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Florida upsets GA. They have won 5 of the last 6 if I remember correctly. A GA loss and “your season is OVER” according to Uncle Lou and his YouTube channel. He will be pissed if they lose lol

GA will win, Win the East, and will be exposed in the SEC Championship Game. GA will be on the outside looking in at the Playoffs.

FL this year is a fluke, new coach with talent and will be more of a force next year
than this year.....They do not have the QB play to win a Championship. Just too inconsistent.

Answer Beat them both next year......

Reactions: FlVols
On paper it's Georgia. It's hard to tell based on their games with us though. We had an epic meltdown against the gators while playing the dawgs tougher than most expected. Given the high level of inconsistency in how well we played them, I not sure we're the best barometer. It does seem UGA is underachieving and UF is overachieving this year though.

I think Jake fromm has a big game prolly be a close game in the 4th Q but UG puts 2 late touchdowns on UF

UGA 45. UF 31

Georgia is definitely the better team but they have been zombies since the SCAR game.

Let's see if they come out of their trance now that they got a big time arse whoppin in Baton Rouge.

I want to see Florida win. Then they can win the East and in December, I can laugh while Bama beats them 62 - 3.
Also not making it to SECCG will humble UGA. Come off their high horse
Yeah I don't don't like either of them but Georgia needs to be brought down a notch.

Florida has recently been efficient on defense but lacking on offense. Looks to have that side figured out.

Luck, my brother luck. That is all that Florida needs. They won't beat Bama or Ohio State with luck ans good defense but they stand a good chance against other teams

I believe Ga. is better team,but something is not right at Ga. Team may be confused by QB situation.I don't care who wins I do not like either!!

How many times have we been the better team against Florida, Bama or Penn State and still lost? We seldom have vood fortune against those three teams

The reality is I have true disdain for both teams, and several others in the league for that matter. As much as I would enjoy seeing a terribly played game, one team leaving demoralized and shaking would be even better.

I will enjoy watching until the Vols come on which is the one that really concerns me.

GBO

I hate em both. But I will say this and I’m serious as I can be. If we win today, make a bowl, then Katie bar the door because next year I could see UT beating either of not both. I just have that phunny feelin

Never thought I'd say this but with all the hysteria in Athens of Fields transferring, it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see FL win; especially if Fields doesn't get significant playing time. Ok, now I'm going to take a shower, I feel dirty.

Fields was silly to go there anyways.

Dude could be starting for most other teams in college.

Smart trying to keep Fields involved in the gameplan is hindering the development of the whole offense.

Their offense should be second to Bama's only. Frohm can't even settle into a groove.

Impressive goal line stand by Florida just now. If it wasn't Florida I would have enjoyed seeing it. As it is, I'm glad to see UGA fail and that punk Mays fall on his face missing blocks. It's like watching Operation Barbarossa though...two evil entities going at it, wish they could both lose.

As much as I hate Bama, FL is the next level. If I had to choose who is worse, FL or the Nazis , I would have to dig deep to decide.

GA is no where near as good as last year. FL has a real nice defense, but QB situation still holds them back. GA is better than FL this year, but it's close regardless of final score.

Last edited:
UGA has a pass rush problem, did I read correctly they have yet to record a sack this season and rank last in the SEC in that stat? They've got defensive problems on the field and they've got offensive problems in the lockerroom. They have yet to let the freshman QB throw a pass and Fromme looked ordinary in their LSU loss. You can't have the team in two camps over who should be starting and getting most of the snaps at QB and that is occurring,to what degree remains to be seen.

Seriously? The backup QB, Fields, HAS thrown a pass this season. Actually, he is 18-25 passing on the season. They have a LB with 5 sacks by himself. I guess you don't want to let facts get in the way? Maybe Kirby should call you since you seem to know more about their locker room than he does. Jeez.

VN Store

Back