We Offer 5 RB's

Wingo is a 4* on rivals

Oku is a 4* on rivals

Scott is a 4* on rivals.

These rankings can change alot.

Singleton runs a 4.86 40 time. :ermm:

That is pretty slow for a RB. I wonder sometimes if these times on rivals are even accurate.
Tauren Poole is listed at 4.65 and I hear he is more like a 4.5.
Apparently he had an ankle injury when his time was recorded.

It is listed on scout. Rivals doesn't have his 40 time up.

Yeah I know but I think they all use the most recent 40 time that was recorded. Whether it is one from a rivals or nike camp or the high school itself. You just have to wonder if they are all precise.

I've seen Poole's video. I believe he runs every bit of 4.6.

He's still a good back but not very fast.

I've seen Poole's video. I believe he runs every bit of 4.6.

He's still a good back but not very fast.

I've seen it too. Does he look good or what? I am like you, he might not have blazing speed, but the kid can run the football. I believe he will be special!

Better than Foster I think.

He's going to be our THUNDER and maybe one of these 5 guys can be our LIGHTNING. :)

wHY DOES HE GET NO RESPECT? I STAYS OUT OF TROUBLE, KEEPS HIS MOUTH SHUT, AND PRODUCES. I LOVE THE GUY.

I like Hardesty too. He might be the best RB we have. However, he can't stay healthy long enough for us to find out. Not his fault, that is just the way it is. I think he is very talented.

I can't believe we haven't offered edwin baker yet. I think he has the most upside of any back in this class and in an article on rivals stated he grew up a vol fan and UT is where he wants to play his college ball.

...but we haven't offered and he hasn't heard from us yet...anyone got an inside scoop? maybe we're in really good with some higher rated guys.?

VN Store

Back