We need to post it up more the lady vols and baseball sweet

I haven't even figured out what the heck the title of this thread means.

We need to post it up more the lady vols and baseball sweet!

I always thought that Lady Vols + baseball = Softball

I am not really interested in softball coverage.

Good since you people are not TRUE VOl Fans your gonna gett all the news

(Vol67 @ Mar 24 said:
Good since you people are not TRUE VOl Fans your gonna gett all the news
67, have you called your pal Jerry Green to send your condolences for his being involved in another tournament flameout? If you mean a "TRUE VOL" fan has no life and is reduced to following niche sports, I would agree I'm not a real fan.

67, can we also get updates on the Debate Team, Moot Court Teams, Quilting Club, and any teams from the Ag Extension campus?

(Volunteer @ Mar 24 said:
Yo, 67, while you are delivering all the news, hit spell checker before you send it. Thanks.

That's why your here otherwise you would have no use at all

Looks like ttrog wants to have some convro on the Lady Vols (basketball I assume) and the Vols baseball team. Both of which draw a lot of interest and are welcomed topics on the board.

(you all are brutal----you know who you are :lol:)

I just wanted to get some mention of any kind of our good baseball team and our really good lady vols basketball team.

Sweet!

......football season is too far away :banghead:

(ttrogvol @ Mar 24 said:
I just wanted to get some mention of any kind of our good baseball team and our really good lady vols basketball team.

Sweet!

......football season is too far away :banghead:

The baseball team is not very good right now and have a long, long way to go if they plan on making the post-season

Ask Tech how bad they are...

The baseball team is in a minor slump. They played GT well, and one of the games with MSU... but the loss last week to Nowhere U was pretty bad.

The only problem I have with them right now is that they've lost every game they've played against GOOD competition. At the same time, they Mercy Ruled Tech... who isn't nearly as bad as the team they LOST to last week.

(GAVol @ Mar 24 said:
I haven't even figured out what the heck the title of this thread means.

I agree, what are they talking about? I don't have a clue.

Well, after losing to UK 6-1 today, the Vols are 1-3 in conference play and if they dont starting playing better, they won't even make the SEC Tourney.

VN Store

Back