We Need To Get Neyland Louuuudd

Oh Yeah, Neyland will be rockin' Sat. afternoon... remember that Florida game where 109,061 were so loud you couldn't hear your ownself yelling? Let's let that be our goal for Sat... LOUDER the BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO VOLS... GO BIG ORANGE ................:rock::rock::rock:

YESSSSSSSSS finaly some people with some sense... we need the radio to say something about bring neyland back and get everyone that doesn't get on here into this!!!

we need to make that place explode saturday. who is with me? we need to be loud on every single defensive play not just 3rd down.... COMMON YALL:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:
I see you avoided the whole Ft. Neyland thing this time, lol. Seriously though I hope Neyland is rockin. We need this win to keep any decent bowl hopes alive. I would be there and be loud, but unfortunately I can only go to the Louisiana Lafayette game this year.

Its all the old folks that don't even clap when we score that makes Neyland quiet.

No joke. I was told, along with a whole chunk of the student section, by some very pissy drunk man that we needed to sit down so he and his wife could see the game. That was the only time he made any noise the whole game. Of course, when I made him mad and he got security he was told he couldn't tell anyone to sit.

It was more entertaining than the 1st half against Southern Miss though... The old people on the other side of me who couldn't be bothered to pay attention are almost as annoying. After the student section ends, so does the noise... apparently. It isn't birdwatching. It is a football game. Things like that will sour you on going.

THE FORT LIVES ON!!! haha jk... i didn't know you all were so touchy about the whole fort neyland thing... otherwise i wouldn't have said it.. i dont really have a big problem with it but its all good.. GO VOLS and we gotta make that places rattle sat afternoon

VN Store

Back