We need offensivle linemen...

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
any good ones out there that we are currently after? and our chances at them?

I'm not sure how many we're actively going after this year. We have a bunch of young guys already. UT has talent at O-line, but they're just very young. Josh McNeil, Vladimir Richard, Jacques McClendon, Darius Myers, Ramone Johnson, and Chris Scott are all freshmen. Then you have sophomores Ramon Foster, Anthony Parker, and Cameron Mayo. So I'm not sure how many Fulmer is looking at this year. They already have a good one, Darris Sawtelle. Maybe 1 or 2 more is my best guess.

We will sign probably 3 OL in this class. We already have Sawtelle and will bring Cody Pope back in. For the 3rd spot, we are looking at a few guys. We are looking at Matt Romine and Kristofer O'Dowd as the primary guys. Romine is a tough nut to crack. Chase Nelson was a teammate of him so that may help, but he is in the heart of Sooner country. He was set to visit us but cancelled for an injury or something of that sort. If we get him back on campus, we have a legit chance. O'Dowd is a beast and would be a moster land, but he is from the West Coast and it will be a hard pull from USC. We will likely sign an under-the-radar prospect for the 3rd OL scholly.

can you ever have enough lineman on both sides of the ball.......it seems that there is always strength in numbers at those positions

VN Store

Back