We may honestly need to ....

LIvol

GET rid of CPF, DJC. I don't feel so comfortable with the way things have gotten out of hand.

The legal incidents really need to be shut down

NEW INFO:

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Tennessee coach Phillip Fulmer dismissed defensive back Antonio Wardlow and reserve linebacker Dorian Davis for violations of team rules.

Wardlow, a sophomore from Winston-Salem, N.C., saved the Vols' win over Wisconsin in the Outback Bowl with an interception on the 1-yard line with less than a minute left.

It was not immediately known why Wardlow was dismissed. He was one of three Vols arrested after a fight outside a Knoxville nightclub in November 2006.

Davis, a sophomore who played in 16 games at Tennessee, mostly on special teams, was cited for fighting in his Iowa hometown in October.

According to Iowa City police, Davis got into a verbal altercation with the friend of an acquaintance and then pushed him and struck him. Davis was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct but released without going to jail.

I am to the point that I don't necessarily hold CPF accountable for the actions of the players. I am toying with the idea of pinning some of it on Mike Hamilton. He is primarily responsible for maintaining the image of the university in relationship to the student athletes.

I am to the point that I don't necessarily hold CPF accountable for the actions of the players. I am toying with the idea of pinning some of it on Mike Hamilton. He is primarily responsible for maintaining the image of the university in relationship to the student athletes.
Yes. They should axe Hambone and let Coach Majors be the interim AD, even if just for 5 minutes.

This is part of the Recruiting thread, because in case you missed it.....the last 2 months was ONE of the worst stretches of legal troubles in our programs history......which then reflected into a pretty horrible RECRUITING class, while most of our competitors blew past us.

Kermit just does as he is told............ I just want someone to explain their discipline formula.

well said BAM...police ridealongs and running laps are like someone getting Drug and DWI arrests and making it Roger Goodell's problems

This has been a recurring theme up there unforunately. Bad classes,out of control students and mediocre seasons. All things are well on the hill. Raises for everyone says hammy.

Please learn to search the forum...or click on vols forum for that matter. Also dont think you are doing anything worth while by making a thread either for Fulmer or against. Believe me its been discussed and we know the arguments from both sides.

VN Store

Back