We can beat Georgia

Dobbs 4 Heisman

They are a broken team. Even moreso than us. If we can beat Arkansas, I like our chances next Saturday.

Alabama laid the blueprint.

Reactions: 2 people
OH baby Jesus this already?..Can we at least finish this weeks games. Georgia has every reason in the world to come storming back next week.

Reactions: 13 people
This is UGA being UGA. CMR teams always s**t the bed a few times a season. They always have and always will.

Reactions: 4 people
We sell out against the run, we should do fine. No 3 man fronts. Play man and keep our foot on the gas

cart_before_the_horse1.jpg

Reactions: 13 people
They are a broken team. Even moreso than us. If we can beat Arkansas, I like our chances next Saturday.

In fairness, UGA's defense last and this year is nothing to crow about, yet they crow. They gave up 400 total yds in O to Vandy, that should have told them something. Chubb is a very good back, but he looks very ordinary against a good defense, like today. UGA's OL just pretty much wants to get off the field now. UGA's record setting transfer QB for completions? Benched for ineffectiveness. UGA is a VERY ordinary team, nothing really special about them. However, can we win tonight and come in with a chip on our shoulder? They had Chubb last year and barely beat us due to a gift fumble we gave them, they're not that great a team. The real question, we aren't as good as I thought this year either, so who wants it more? Time will tell.

Reactions: 2 people
We have the ability too, but I have still yet to see anything that says we will just yet. Not like things just snap and this staff gets it all the sudden.

Let me get this straight Bama a much superior team in coaching and personnel beating Georgia means we can? Makes sense.

The dawgs will lick their wounds this week. Let's hope they don't heal well.

They don't have a decent QB...but...we make bad QBs look like 1st round draft picks. Unless we get a torrential downpour to help us, I don't think the odds are in our favor. If we win, we'll have to earn every yard.

Most bi polar forum. All you can do is laugh. " WE SUCK FIRE BUTCH " " Oh yeah Georgia is such a broken team because they're struggling against an incredible Alabama team so we can beat them" then insert the '' We'll be lucky if we beat Kentucky'' threads after we lose a game. It's hilarious.

The anylitics say that the individuals in our system are young but talented and though they are proceeding well in the process, they aren't there yet. These individuals just need to snap and clear putting the disappointments behind them and trust in the process. We will get it done but it starts with taking care of a very talented Arkansas team.

VN Store

Back