We Beat Bama in 2014

you also have to remember the thought process on the other end of this deal.

for most florida fans for the 2014 season, you say "tennessee", they'll tell you that's the team our 4-8 squad beat by two touchdowns with the worst football team most of us have ever seen.

so, you see 4-8 florida and think "they suck. we'll get them"

florida fans see tennessee as "we beat them every year, even when we can't be georgia southern. no problem."
The Florida team we faced was a completely different Florida team than what GS faced.

Our D will make Trevor Knight look like a All-American.

Really? The same Knight that was playing awfully similar to our very own Dobbs before that bowl game?

Like I've said, everyone looks at the game they had a month to prepare for.

Look at their regular season games. Not as impressive.

Really? The same Knight that was playing awfully similar to our very own Dobbs before that bowl game?

Like I've said, everyone looks at the game they had a month to prepare for.

Look at their regular season games. Not as impressive.

put the shoe on the other foot for a second.

Doubt we beat bama or fla......but if we do win one of those.....the goal post is going up the strip!

florida is one thing. i made some jokes. but, obviously, beating florida is more than possible.

however, in this 7 game streak, alabama has won by an average.....an average.....of 29 points.

in 5 of the last 6 meetings, alabama was ranked #1 or #2 going into the game.

good teams lose to alabama nevermind teams that haven't been to a bowl game since 2011.

Yeah, yeah, yeah this is exactly what all the Auburn boards were saying last year and do I have to remind you what happened at Auburn??? Huh?? Oh wait....ok...give me a second...something just happened inside my head and I can't sort it all out....give me a 5 minute break and I'll be right back....

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, yeah, yeah this is exactly what all the Auburn boards were saying last year and do I have to remind you what happened at Auburn??? Huh?? Oh wait....ok...give me a second...something just happened inside my head and I can't sort it all out....give me a 5 minute break and I'll be right back....

Ok I'm back....disregard everything I just said above...now...I'm feeling better....

I'm actually glad Kiffin is coaching their offense after seeing how that juggernaut USC offense looked last year right before he got canned

Reactions: 2 people
Original Subject is 100% right, but OP is wrong with his post.

WE ALREADY DID BEAT BAMA in 2014. 76-59 in Tusculoosa
Funny thing about the word "beat" it can be used in future and past tense.
McRae leads Tennessee past Alabama 76-59

i suspect since this is the football forum that OP meant in FB, yeah. not so much.

I'm actually glad Kiffin is coaching their offense after seeing how that juggernaut USC offense looked last year right before he got canned

Kiffin will be lucky if 30% of his plays are actually run on the field saban is a micro manager so basically kiffin is sabans b!tch

Yes. We beat SCAR in Neyland last year and almost beat UGA in overtime in Neyland. Take a look at our road wins... playing in Neyland increases our chances whether we win or not

You do realize that in this century UT has beaten UF AT UF twice as many times as UT has beaten the Gators at UT?

VN Store

Back