We are who i thought we might be.

indian rick

Well another season has come and gone, nowhere to look but up. Bright side 1 more win than last year, 2 more S.E.C. wins than last year. That being said, let the building process begin. Bring on some fresh new horses and thoroughbreds, Seasons come and seasons go, this one is in the books, If my memory serves me correctly, Neyland lost to Vandy his first year. It is gonna take some time but it is gonna be worth the wait. Go Vols

Well another season has come and gone, nowhere to look but up. Bright side 1 more win than last year, 2 more S.E.C. wins than last year. That being said, let the building process begin. Bring on some fresh new horses and thoroughbreds, Seasons come and seasons go, this one is in the books, If my memory serves me correctly, Neyland lost to Vandy his first year. It is gonna take some time but it is gonna be worth the wait. Go Vols

Good news....baseball right around the corner!

Thanks Coach Fulmer! On to next year and then to the"next year" and then to becoming Champions of Life again! This is the way we have been doing it for over ten years now!

wait a minute...we have a football team...:D...yep, it's been a rough year but it's not like we haven't been down this road before...like IR said...baseball is coming and we have basketball, volleyball...all kinds of stuff going on right now...of course, we'll have a new football OC apparently, and the signing period, so it should be interesting...again...;)

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HELL!

Year 2 of the CTV era...the season can't get here fast enough. Wish they would update the roster.

59de3d55d178184a47b6a85f01d63652--the-peanuts-peanuts-snoopy.jpg

More
Redshirt soph. LHP Redmond Walsh from @Vol_Baseball is expected to pitch for @WhitecapsCCBL next summer. Last spring, Walsh lead the Vols with a 2.04 ERA, making 16 relief appearances, working 17.2 innings, had an impressive 16 K / 4 BB ratio, and limited opponents to a .243 avg.
0 replies2 retweets6 likes

I'm ready for summer. :p

More
Redshirt soph. LHP Redmond Walsh from @Vol_Baseball is expected to pitch for @WhitecapsCCBL next summer. Last spring, Walsh lead the Vols with a 2.04 ERA, making 16 relief appearances, working 17.2 innings, had an impressive 16 K / 4 BB ratio, and limited opponents to a .243 avg.

Where is this from? I can’t find it.

More

Have you heard or seen anything about any others? Big honor playing in the Cape for sure.

Have you heard or seen anything about any others? Big honor playing in the Cape for sure.

I'm sure there will be a few others, it's still early in the process, after the first of the year we'll know more, unofficially...it takes longer for the actual rosters to come out and even then some guys make it as temps as the CBB season ends, as I'm sure you know.

VN Store

Back