We are poised for payback to LSU

2001 versus saban's LSU tigers. He cost us a national championship. It is time to pay back little nicky and the bayou bengals.

Football is cyclical: "The Stop" vs. Billy Cannon will happen again!

I'm going to bet on two years.
I was Very young and will NEVER forget that game. I almost went for Clemson last night cause of it! But remembered how much they hurt us in recruiting. That game made me cry, I have hated LSU since.

As I recall, the NCAA did revise a couple of rules that gravely affected a couple of Tennessee losses under Dooley - including one on substitution while facing General Confusion and the Mad Hatter. The other change, of course, being the problem with an offensive foul at the end of the game giving the offense an opportunity to get itself together for a game saving play.

The other was the UNC game. Which ironically, those douchers were the first to lose a game to the rule created because of that crazy scenario.

Reactions: Remy and AM64
I was Very young and will NEVER forget that game. I almost went for Clemson last night cause of it! But remembered how much they hurt us in recruiting. That game made me cry, I have hated LSU since.

LSU will beat the crap out of Tennessee next year. You boys talk a lot of BS but LSU is light years ahead of Tennessee as a football program. Since the year 2000, LSU has played in 4 NC Title games, won 3 NC Titles, won 5 SEC Titles, won 6 SEC West Titles, played in 8 NY6 Bowl Games, and played in 20 straight bowl games.
What has Tennessee done in the last 20 years except talk? Now Tennessee managed to beat Indiana by 1 point and somehow that means you are going to beat LSU in some sort of revenge contest?
Lol.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
LSU will beat the crap out of Tennessee next year. You boys talk a lot of BS but LSU is light years ahead of Tennessee as a football program. Since the year 2000, LSU has played in 4 NC Title games, won 3 NC Titles, won 5 SEC Titles, won 6 SEC West Titles, played in 8 NY6 Bowl Games, and played in 20 straight bowl games.
What has Tennessee done in the last 20 years except talk? Now Tennessee managed to beat Indiana by 1 point and somehow that means you are going to beat LSU in some sort of revenge contest?
Lol.
source.gif

At least you think UT will make it to the Conference Championship game, since we don't play regular season.....
Stay Salty Brother. I am sure things will be just fine now that Brady and Burrows are gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and 9876543vol
Lol.

You need to get some medical attention, or at least stop drinking too much.

Reactions: AM64
2001 versus saban's LSU tigers. He cost us a national championship. It is time to pay back little nicky and the bayou bengals.

Have faith-it isn't going to take two years, next season is ours. CJP has us on a winning roll-the players have bought in to the program, recruiting is sending our depth through the roof-I'm smelling a NATY.

Reactions: 9876543vol
We owe a lot of payback considering all the azz whoopin's we've endured over the last decade. We got back in the win column against S. Carolina, Missouri, and Vandy. If we want our payback against the likes of Alabama, Georgia, LSU, or Florida we'll need a CFP level roster. We're probably not quite there yet but I like our trajectory.
I dont think we'll need a champion level roster to beat uga or FL. Kirby isnt much better than Richt and we beat him and Kirby's first year with less talent than them. I think Fla will be harder with Mullen as coach, but I don't think we're far from them in talent. Bama will always be an uphill mountain as long as Saban is there. We just need good QB play and we'll be fine.

I've had this thought myself for sometime. Would be sweet revenge, for sure.

I was grown and it made me to consider crying. I figured crying wouldn’t help, so I didn’t.

I was at that game with my Dad and oldest son. After the game at the Waffle House is where my Dad and I would say the other cried.

Nick left LSU 16 years ago, we’ve played them multiple times since then and still haven’t beaten Saban at Bama. Not sure what this thread means.

Sorry, I know I’m regurgitating the same stuff but I wanted to dog pile on TS too.

Reactions: Purple Tiger

VN Store

Back