We are poised for payback to LSU

Guess 2007 doesn't count? After all that's the most recent and the last time we were there.

We lost to LSU in 2010 under Dooley with 27 guys on the field.

We actually did exorcise some demons in 2005 with the huge comeback on a Monday night. That was about the only good thing that happened that season.

2001 versus saban's LSU tigers. He cost us a national championship. It is time to pay back little nicky and the bayou bengals.

Football is cyclical: "The Stop" vs. Billy Cannon will happen again!

I'm going to bet on two years.
Bless your heart.....

2001 versus saban's LSU tigers. He cost us a national championship. It is time to pay back little nicky and the bayou bengals.

Saban didn't cost us jack shi-! We did it to ourselves with a very poor game and a bad attitude as things didn't go our way.

Why would Saban give a sh!t if we beat LSU? And how are we paying back Saban by beating LSU?

We actually did exorcise some demons in 2005 with the huge comeback on a Monday night. That was about the only good thing that happened that season.
We were in the sec championship game in 2010?

We owe a lot of payback considering all the azz whoopin's we've endured over the last decade. We got back in the win column against S. Carolina, Missouri, and Vandy. If we want our payback against the likes of Alabama, Georgia, LSU, or Florida we'll need a CFP level roster. We're probably not quite there yet but I like our trajectory.

If you think we beat that Miami team you are very delusional; they had many players on that team that went on to play in the NFL at a high level.

Always remember....Nothing good ever happens after midnight

Nick ain't LSU no more. But I agree with the two years thing. I think we make some noise in 2020, not enough but somewhere on the regular season 8 - 4 / 9 - 3 level. In 2021, we will be either 10 - 2 or 11 - 1 pre-bowl. After that, if the current staff holds (save perhaps Will Friend), recruiting will find us a serious threat for the NCS.

I've been through the storm, through the cold and rain
At times everything seemed the same
So now, I can't control how I feel
And it's often hard to keep it real
Yeah, there's some gray in my goatee
But I still appreciate my peyote
And the vivid dreams it gives me

As I recall, the NCAA did revise a couple of rules that gravely affected a couple of Tennessee losses under Dooley - including one on substitution while facing General Confusion and the Mad Hatter. The other change, of course, being the problem with an offensive foul at the end of the game giving the offense an opportunity to get itself together for a game saving play.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back