We are not the Colts, quit trying to play like'em

VOL61

This Offense sucks. It is impossible to run out of. It doesn't keep people off the field. It hasn't worked all year. With inexperienced recievers we have it was a bad move by Cutclife and Fulmer.

You have to be agressive in this conference. Not sit back and wait for other people to dictate what you want to do.

It let us down yesterday. It has let us down all year. Yea we played pretty good at home. But even the big wins did the offense ever really look as good as past years. Sure that has alot to do with players but this move didn't help at all.

We may not be the Colts, but we did have Peyton Manning for a while...

I think the most glaring flaw was the lack of a real deep threat to keep the other teams' defense spread out.

This Offense sucks. It is impossible to run out of. It doesn't keep people off the field. It hasn't worked all year. With inexperienced recievers we have it was a bad move by Cutclife and Fulmer.

You have to be agressive in this conference. Not sit back and wait for other people to dictate what you want to do.

It let us down yesterday. It has let us down all year. Yea we played pretty good at home. But even the big wins did the offense ever really look as good as past years. Sure that has alot to do with players but this move didn't help at all.

The one area we had a lot of success in is when they rolled the pocket. I understand you cant use it every time but LSU's defense is too good to bank on Ainge hitting average receivers sitting on hard spots in the zone every time. Almost every big play we had was hitting receivers on the move.

Yea.... We had Peyton Manning...... but guess what he is gone.

And the deep threat..... Did you see Kenny O'neal on that one deep pass. Awful.

Who did recuirt these recievers we have. They suck. Taylor is the only decent reciever we have and he is undersized. Everyone except Taylor is soft and to many droped passes. Come'on your playing for the freaking SEC Championship!!!

I know Ainge will be taking lots of criticism for this loss but the fact is he did fine with what he had all season... its ur team that makes the QB look good... i told this once before... i still rem the play by brady where he hit moss at the endzone and it was a sure int but moss jumped in front of the cb and literally pulled the ball out... we dont have a WR that will do that... we expect ainge to put the ball at the perfect place... the drop by moore in the penultimate drive 4th down... do you think a good WR would have caught it... accepted the ball was throw a lil back but a WR should have made that play... accprding to me if you are able to touch the ball you should be able to make a play...

on the other hand... cuts move to have the no huddle mite have backfired this year... except for ainges fitness i dont think any NFL team would doubt his ability to make throws and make decissions...

I know Ainge will be taking lots of criticism for this loss but the fact is he did fine with what he had all season... its ur team that makes the QB look good... i told this once before... i still rem the play by brady where he hit moss at the endzone and it was a sure int but moss jumped in front of the cb and literally pulled the ball out... we dont have a WR that will do that... we expect ainge to put the ball at the perfect place... the drop by moore in the penultimate drive 4th down... do you think a good WR would have caught it... accepted the ball was throw a lil back but a WR should have made that play... accprding to me if you are able to touch the ball you should be able to make a play...

on the other hand... cuts move to have the no huddle mite have backfired this year... except for ainges fitness i dont think any NFL team would doubt his ability to make throws and make decissions...

If you wouldn't doubt his decission making. You wouldn't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Watch his tapes vs. LSU. He can't take pressure. Why do you think we run so many two man routes? The recievers? Any pressure and he folds and makes stupid throws. He's a puss!!!

VN Store

Back