We are fooling ourselves...

If we think this HC and staff can bring us back to national relevance. I was a huge fan of the Pruitt hire, but now, with a solid body of work under his belt, I no longer think he can get it done here.

Saddened by what TN football has become.
Its very obvious in year 3. And last week should have been enough to show it too. Same UK team has 9 yards passing at half vs Missouri and losing 10-3.

Agreed. The QB thing has done it for me. He seems to think he can coach like he did at Hoover and win the SEC.

My fear is that recruits will catch on abc we’ll string together back to back poor classes before moving on and that the guys who should be out QBs will move on. He’s done nothing to inspire confidence in the future.

None of that matters though. We aren’t changing coaches anytime soon.

I agree, was a huge Pruitt fan. I’m out. Year 3 and this? And honestly it’s not this, it’s still the Kentucky loss. If he had picked a new quarterback to start, maybe it could’ve sparked something with the players. First off, you don’t go hurry with our fattys up front. They can’t sustain. He should’ve slowed this game down from the start. Chaneys offense is outdated.

Wrong. Pruitt didn't throw those interceptions against Kentucky last week. You dumb fools would fire Pruitt this year and condemn us as bottom feeders for another 10 years. Give him 5 or 6 years.

Quotes like this is why we’re stuck in mediocrity.

Enough with the excuses.

VN Store

Back