We are finishing the season on a 3-1 run

To me this all depends on the team health. If Hooker gets hurt we are in big trouble and we are really thin on OL, LB and RB right now.

Kentucky is a very solid team. We’re thin, really thin at some positions. Have to wonder how many guys are playing injured as well at this point in the season. I wouldn’t be surprised if this goes either way honestly at this point.

Kentucky is a very solid but not spectacular team. They are very physical and well coached, plus, Stoops is very familiar with Heupel's system. His familiarity with Leach's system allowed his D to outscore MSU's O in Lexington last yr. It will take a very good effort to pull off a win in Lexington.

Having said that, if I was forced to bet this game, I'd probably bet on UT. I can make a really good case for KY to win but I think the threat of a running qb that is accurate with the deep ball and UT's speed on the outside will be to much for KY.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
At this point a loss to Kentucky will be extremely disappointing.

Yea but it will kinda depend on how.

If it’s a back and fourth game and they win on a last second field goal I will be upset but shrug it off.

If they get 2 scores ahead and we just can’t catch up then I will be worried about a trend.

VN Store

Back