We are finishing the season on a 3-1 run

We could very easily to Kentucky they will be favored and hyped for that one. We fed should handle Vandy and South Alabama to go bowling

If Cade Mays, Tiyon, and Hooker all get to 100% over the BYE, I actually think so too. I still just think we can really put some points up on Kentucky IF we have a healthy oline, Tiyon and Hooker. If not, that's gonna be rough. Kentucky has a better defense than Bama.

It’s always unacceptable to lose to UK.
I should have been more clear in my meaning. As in, I figured they would lose to them at the start of the season, thought it would be a coin toss a few wks ago, now I'm thinking they win and SHOULD win.

If we don’t it’s somewhat of a disappointing season. Beat 3 awful non conference teams and the same conference teams that Pruitt beat.

Not really. Given the roster, 6 wins was always the goal to accomplish. We basically have that wrapped up. If you wanna say it was a "ho hum" season, sure. By disappointing? Nah. I thought 5-7 was a strong possibility this year.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
Not really. Given the roster, 6 wins was always the goal to accomplish. We basically have that wrapped up. If you wanna say it was a "ho hum" season, sure. By disappointing? Nah. I thought 5-7 was a strong possibility this year.
I was thinking 6-6 as well.. We lost a bunch and this team is still learning. On top of that.. the coaches are still learning these players. If they'd known Hooker was the gamer he is, we would have beat Pitt I believe... Anyway... GoVols!

Why, do you feel this way? We were predicted to lose to Alabama by 25 well we lost by 28. Not exactly over achieving.
Good grief! Did you watch the game? We played with a depleted roster, no depth to start with, against a team with five stars all over the field and hung with them for 3+ quarters! Tell me more about your vast knowledge of evaluating football teams!

Lol, we could have 200,000 fans at the game and UGA would still stomp a mud hole in us. Their defense is alot better than what we played tonight

???

Georgia beat a down Clemson team 10-3 and got lucky to win that. I am just not confident yet that Georgia is the world beaters that they are made out to be. We will see when they play Florida this Saturday. Florida is really struggling but they still have talent and could compete with Georgia.

???

Georgia beat a down Clemson team 10-3 and got lucky to win that. I am just not confident yet that Georgia is the world beaters that they are made out to be. We will see when they play Florida this Saturday. Florida is really struggling but they still have talent and could compete with Georgia.
UGA also beat Arkansas 37-0, and Arky went wire to wire with Ole Miss @ Ole Miss. Comparing scores is always perilous, but if you've watched UGA this year and don't understand how devastating their front 7 is (they killed our OL last year too), you don't know football. Their offense is way better than they are given credit for too. UK is a tough team on the lines too and Levis at QB is better than what they have had in recent years. If we were to go 1-1, the next two games we should be very, very happy and there is no disgrace at all going 0-2, especially if we are competitive.

VN Store

Back