We are blessed to have Dooley!

BOOM, Amen and Hell Yeah!!!

You got what you asked for so I hope you're happy now.

CDD is a good coach and the proof of that is Nick saTan would not have kept him for 7 years and begged CDD to go to AlaBummer with him if CDD was a bad coach, facts and reality really hurt alot of people here on VN, LOL.

This is the 1st season that DD has had even 1/2 of a SEC type team to work with and a coaching staff that he didn't have to throw together in 2 weeks just to tell recruits he even had a coaching staff.

Smart people knew all along that CDD took on a total rebuilding job that would take 4 to 5 years and this is only starting year 3 of that daunting task so I'd say he's done pretty well and is a bit ahead of schedule despite how badly I want to win the SEC East right now.

I've also learned that many on here are simply NOT Tennessee Vols fans but are actually posers/trolls that hate Tennessee with every drop of blood in their bodies and they actually do see improvement and fear Tennessee again becoming a SEC and National powerhouse again in the next few years so they lie and hate on here to try and get prospective recruits not to come to UT but they are even failing at that.

The road back up to grandure is steep and tough but we are back on the right road and this season we'll start the climb back up towards the top where Tennessee should be most every year.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person

CDD is a good coach and the proof of that is Nick saTan would not have kept him for 7 years and begged CDD to go to AlaBummer with him if CDD was a bad coach, facts and reality really hurt alot of people here on VN, LOL.

This is the 1st season that DD has had even 1/2 of a SEC type team to work with and a coaching staff that he didn't have to throw together in 2 weeks just to tell recruits he even had a coaching staff.

Smart people knew all along that CDD took on a total rebuilding job that would take 4 to 5 years and this is only starting year 3 of that daunting task so I'd say he's done pretty well and is a bit ahead of schedule despite how badly I want to win the SEC East right now.

I've also learned that many on here are simply NOT Tennessee Vols fans but are actually posers/trolls that hate Tennessee with every drop of blood in their bodies and they actually do see improvement and fear Tennessee again becoming a SEC and National powerhouse again in the next few years so they lie and hate on here to try and get prospective recruits not to come to UT but they are even failing at that.

The road back up to grandure is steep and tough but we are back on the right road and this season we'll start the climb back up towards the top where Tennessee should be most every year.

VFL...GBO!!!

he gets this year to show improvement and win. no other 4-5 blah blah blah years. he lost to kentucky and his team quit. win this year or get gone. yes we are the reason recruit don't come. clueless!

Reactions: 2 people
Soooo...who should we have hired?

Hmm?

Oh right, you have absolutely no clue.

:mega_shok:

He may have no clue about who we should have hired, but you also have no clue as to if Dooley is gonna get it done or not. We simply don't know. :eek:k:

VFL...GBO!!!

Just because some of the people on here do not choose to pump sunshine like you doesn't mean they hate Tennessee. Get a grip with reality.

Reactions: 2 people
Just because some of the people on here do not choose to pump sunshine like you doesn't mean they hate Tennessee. Get a grip with reality.

I don't pump sunshile little boy.

I'm all about reality which you'd know if you could read all my posts and actually understand them kid.

I'm optomistic like all real Tennessee fans are but I know where we were when CDD accepted the challenge and I know he was facing a 4 to 5 year total program rebuild and this is just the beginning of year 3 so I don't OVERexpect like some others on here do.

Now you try to get a grip on reality rather than just a grip on yourself kid.

VFL...GBO!!!

Not really. Remember no one wanted the lowly Tennessee job. Win some games and look like you have a clue what you're doing. Then maybe people would start to believe in him a little. Otherwise it's still wait and see. Only he's running out of time to show us something.

Tennessee would be better off if Dooley turned things around this year. Stability would be a good thing. One the other hand they won't hesitate to cann him if we're all wondering if they can make a bowl by mid season. 3 to earn a 4th and that hasn't changed.

I've also learned that many on here are simply NOT Tennessee Vols fans but are actually posers/trolls that hate Tennessee with every drop of blood in their bodies

Yup. I concur.

He may have no clue about who we should have hired, but you also have no clue as to if Dooley is gonna get it done or not. We simply don't know. :eek:k:

He said we should not have hired Dooley. Therefore, if he didn't have a better idea, he is just running his mouth.

Here, Here and Amen......after looking at that PIG on TV with his face all screwed up, I smile everytime I look at CDD. Hope he keeps his nose clean as well as our players noses!

CBP = Pig For Life....

He may keep his personal life clean but he cannot coach! Sort of with we would find Dooley with a young lady on the back of his motorcycle!

I don't pump sunshile little boy.

I'm all about reality which you'd know if you could read all my posts and actually understand them kid.

I'm optomistic like all real Tennessee fans are but I know where we were when CDD accepted the challenge and I know he was facing a 4 to 5 year total program rebuild and this is just the beginning of year 3 so I don't OVERexpect like some others on here do.

Now you try to get a grip on reality rather than just a grip on yourself kid.

VFL...GBO!!!

You seem to be obsessed with kids, particularly little boys. Disturbing......

Last edited:
Here, Here and Amen......after looking at that PIG on TV with his face all screwed up, I smile everytime I look at CDD. Hope he keeps his nose clean as well as our players noses!

CBP = Pig For Life....

I can't say I smile when I see Dooley, but I will say seeing Petrino's road-rashed face has caused me to chuckle a bit.

Yes! We are so blessed that our coach didn't wreck a motorcycle with his mistress on the back!

Along with 100 something other schools.

Wanna know how to spot a genius? When someone with a White Lightning avatar says we're blessed because our coach is one of 100's of other coaches who didn't flame out like a retard.

Give me Petrino's W column then I'll feel "blessed". Save that for church Bub.

What's this we crap chicago boy?

Nobody could've won right away with what Dooley inherited, so I don't know why some of you are like "win some games." You were seriously expecting a ton of wins these last 2 years? Dooley will get it done this year....

You are exactly right. I'm not sure what some of these dumbasses were expecting him to even compete with much less win with. There's only a handful of dumb ****s on this board that have no clue.

You are exactly right. I'm not sure what some of these dumbasses were expecting him to even compete with much less win with. There's only a handful of dumb ****s on this board that have no clue.

Wins and losses aren't the only way to judge coaches. In the long run, W/L's are the most visual aspect of a coaching career, but it certainly isn't the only reason people don't care for Dooley.

I am hopeful that Dooley will have a good season and be a good coach. But I think there's a fallacy of limited alternatives implied in the OP. Being glad to not be in Arkansas' shoes... does not mean that I am ready to conclude that having Dooley is a blessing.

VN Store

Back