We are back! The sleeping giant has awoken!

Volanta

God is good! Amen!

Don’t let any haters downplay this fact: we are officially back. We are college blue bloods and we have taken our rightful place back at the table.

It only gets better from here:

- Recruiting and transfers through the roof.
- year in and year our competing for championships not just trying to make a bowl game.
- slobberknocker street fights like we had against bama.
- heisman winners
- NFL 1st rounders

Y’all don’t know how frustrated I was when we lost to Georgia state not long ago. I live in atlanta and I got made fun of so much. Now look at us!

If you don’t have haters you’re not doing something right. Let them hate. They fear us! WE ARE BACK!

God is good! Amen!

Don’t let any haters downplay this fact: we are officially back. We are college blue bloods and we have taken our rightful place back at the table.

It only gets better from here:

- Recruiting and transfers through the roof.
- year in and year our competing for championships not just trying to make a bowl game.
- slobberknocker street fights like we had against bama.
- heisman winners
- NFL 1st rounders

Y’all don’t know how frustrated I was when we lost to Georgia state not long ago. I live in atlanta and I got made fun of so much. Now look at us!

If you don’t have haters you’re not doing something right. Let them hate. They fear us! WE ARE BACK!

Just wait until our recruiting really kicks into gear (already has a little). We will be downright nasty then.

“I fear we have woke a sleeping giant, and fill him with a terrible resolve” -Nick Saban (probably)

Reactions: Coach_Z
Heupel and co are cooking 5 star meals with leftovers... We are back, and this is just the beginning. So much credit goes to these players, they are the ones who put in the work to make this happen. AND HOW ABOUT THAT O LINE. Damn boys, I see you.

Still need some work on the defensive side of the ball, I don't get paid for this observation but I am sure those that do know this also.
DEPTH, we need depth. The first quarter defense looked GOOD, not necessarily great, but better than average. We just can't keep up for 4 quarters with the amount of time the D is on the field.

the atmospheric insanity in Neyland Stadium all night long had to have those recruits on the sideline looking at each other like WTF!!!

…and to pour sugar on top with that fireworks show and absolute craziness had to be like gorilla glue to those recruits.

i mean, what player wouldn’t want that to be them.

Truth. We're back, and all the Bama, UGa, and UF fans know it.

All Heupel needs to do is play back the tape of that game to recruits and say "how would you like to play in that environment and have about as much fun as you'll ever have in your life while being prepared for the NFL? Hop on board".

Reactions: Volanta
the atmospheric insanity in Neyland Stadium all night long had to have those recruits on the sideline looking at each other like WTF!!!

…and to pour sugar on top with that fireworks show and absolute craziness had to be like gorilla glue to those recruits.

i mean, what player wouldn’t want that to be them.
Neyland was crazy!

VN Store

Back