We’re losing S&C Coach Fitz after all

The Original Fade

Jesus Christ! Cant these overpaid gym teachers for once find a "home" and put down roots??? I've never in my life seen a profession where more people want to hurry up and NOT stay somewhere!
Maybe he just wants to go somewhere where he’s not called a overpaid gym teacher

imw8n4u

RT -WAB-HSHTM--G-O-R-T--RT-TN
Pretty soon S&C coaches are going to be demanding head coach $$$ to coach anywhere. I'm sure someone can pull the data, would be interesting to see the change in pay for this role over just the last few years.

Tnphil

Hate to say it but I can’t blame him. I would take the NFL over college for a role like this in a heartbeat.
He came to UT from the Houston Texans.....Got a huge feeling it's more about the time involved than the money involved. NFL doesn't pay a huge amount of money for S&C coaches....NFL players have personal trainers and most split town after the season and train on their own. In college it's a 12 month a year job. And he was making $625,000 per at UT....If he wants to break even with the COL in NY he better be making a Mil.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
Pretty soon S&C coaches are going to be demanding head coach $$$ to coach anywhere. I'm sure someone can pull the data, would be interesting to see the change in pay for this role over just the last few years.
Demand away. They can’t get it from Bama...and that sets the market. The best will average around $1 mil a year, but they’ll never reach elite coordinator pay...much less HC cabbage.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
Wow... We go through strength and conditioning coaches like Spinal Tap goes through drummers.
Can't sugarcoat this one... Pruitt might get another stud in here, but the inconsistency with strength and conditioning is a big part of our struggles in recent years.
Pruitt’s been here two and we’ve had one /trend.

VN Store

Sponsors