way-too-early-top 25... no Tennessee

#10 Maryland is ranked too highly but that’s my only major issue.

#14 Ohio state has suffered some transfers that could be a benefit or a curse depending on team chemistry

I also question ND @ #21... Muffet is a really good coach so maybe a year will make a difference. Plus they will probably get a transfer or 3 from her comments about keeping a full roster.

* the biggest IF is probably Chennedy Carter with A&M. Does she go pro? Does this virus put everything up in the air and she chooses to return to college to let things level off for a year? Does she return and try and claim the SEC player of the year? It’s hard but does she stay in college and try and play her way into the national team training camp or does she go pro and try to do it against the pros? A lot to think about and be decided. I wouldn’t be shocked if she went pro or stayed for her final year?

If Carter comes back Texas A&M both them and Arkansas will be top 20 with veteran teams. Add in top 5 SC and Miss St thats 4 very good teams. Not to mention UK with Howard. SEC is going to be tough next season. I do think Davis Key Horston Green and Massengill make up a very solid starting 5, but is the depth there? KK McCoy and Burrell are vets next season and hopefully one of the freshman come in being able to contribute. I would have UT as a top 25 squad but not top 20.

Reactions: FabSmokyVol
Maryland will also have Mimi Collins available and possibly Carrington, and ND is likely to benefit from the transfer portal as well.

Nasty thread....Be sure and wash your hands.
norovirus-handwash-2x.gif

We certainly have talent for top 10 I believe, but we improved zero on turnovers all yr, we sub and should be rested, but stanf around in 4th quarter. Key and KK aren't getting passes where they should. We are actually worse passing than start of yr. Coaching isn't good, C coaching won't get us ranked. Kellie has to do some big make over, and start with staff. A mid major staff shouldn't of been brought in tow. Lose married coaches, he can advise, get recruiter, and for life of me, how a point guard can't teach passing, or ball control is beyond me. I wouldn't rank us and record of this yr will be hatd to meet

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
We certainly have talent for top 10 I believe, but we improved zero on turnovers all yr, we sub and should be rested, but stanf around in 4th quarter. Key and KK aren't getting passes where they should. We are actually worse passing than start of yr. Coaching isn't good, C coaching won't get us ranked. Kellie has to do some big make over, and start with staff. A mid major staff shouldn't of been brought in tow. Lose married coaches, he can advise, get recruiter, and for life of me, how a point guard can't teach passing, or ball control is beyond me. I wouldn't rank us and record of this yr will be hatd to meet
She brought in a coach from Ohio State and Arkansas that just recruited their butts off. This post isn’t valid at all. Horston and Massengill were among leaders in the league in assist. Most turnovers were from travels , screens etc. things that are expected with a new coach and system in place.

VN Store

Back