Way too early top 25 (ESPN)

2019 Paradise Jam will be stacked:

The matchups have yet to be determined but USCe will also be there. Staley might have to face Cooper wearing a Baylor uniform. 🤔

Reactions: Undercovervol
No. And I said as much above. She will be good, bit not able to offset the loss of Evina and Men's point production.

But what put it all on Horston. Massengill, Rennie (new signing), Zaay Green should all be able to take up the offensive slack.

It will be an entirely different team dynamic so point production allocations are not directly comparable. Davis's average might to up 5 points (her averaging close to 20 a game should be out of the realm of possibility); I think Zaay and Rae will be more consistent scorers as well.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
no way...freshmen are freshmen

No time for that! Horston needs to come in with 3 years of full-time PG experience at the DI level.

I also expect her to turn to water into wine. I admit that specific skill may not have that much impact on the LV's season, but I like a nice wine, particularly if it is inexpensive.

No time for that! Horston needs to come in with 3 years of full-time PG experience at the DI level.

I also expect her to turn to water into wine. I admit that specific skill may not have that much impact on the LV's season, but I like a nice wine, particularly if it is inexpensive.

What If she want to turn water into Liquor?

Davis - 18 ppg
Horston - 14 ppg
Kushkituah - 11 ppg
Green - 10 ppg
Collins - 9 ppg
Burrell - 6 ppg
Brown - 4 ppg
Massengill - 4 ppg

This is my guess for main rotation and scoring leaders. I don't think the non-Horston freshmen or Harris will be key rotation players against better teams.

You could be right on with this prediction, but I have higher hopes for Lou. She’ll be the most mature, experienced Lady Vol as a sixth-year player, and also possibly the most motivated to do well since this will be her last hurrah after having come so far and gone through so much to have the opportunity.

That’s why I’ve penciled Lou in to be able to give Kellie at least two three-point makes, a made 10-ft jumper and an offensive put-back every game. I think she’s going to do it!

Reactions: creekdipper
2019 Paradise Jam will be stacked:

The matchups have yet to be determined but USCe will also be there. Staley might have to face Cooper wearing a Baylor uniform. 🤔

Dawn isn’t the type to run away from tough matchups. She puts her team through the ringer every year for good measure. She knows everything that happened last year is in the past and will have a much better team to work with. Good luck with Cooper, I hope she doesn’t ruin something that’s working well. She’s a handful that’s for sure.

Reactions: Smallvol#1

VN Store

Back