Watching the Marshall game...

rwemyss

Formerly MODest
Just noticed Meachem getting angry with himself after catching a 20 yard pass from Ainge in the 4th. He was mad that he didn't manage to turn up field and get in the endzone. :rock: Such a different attitude from our players over the last few years!

Also, on the Crompton run that almost happened on that drive... I apologize to the guys that were talking it up... Cromp would have easily had a TD there if it wasn't for the whistles blowing it dead. If they can manage to open up the line of scrimmage like that for him in the future, he really COULD pull a Tebow. :eek:k:

Meachem was frustrated and sick. He played well despite throwing his guts up on the sideline. Was good to see the attitude change from last year.

Looks like all stopped on the whistle. Looked like at least 1st down with good possibility of much better.

Also, on the Crompton run that almost happened on that drive... I apologize to the guys that were talking it up... Cromp would have easily had a TD there if it wasn't for the whistles blowing it dead. If they can manage to open up the line of scrimmage like that for him in the future, he really COULD pull a Tebow. :eek:k:
The whistle blew before the snap. Half of the players were playing and half had stopped. There is not way to tell if he would have scored or gotten stuffed.

The whistle blew before the snap. Half of the players were playing and half had stopped. There is not way to tell if he would have scored or gotten stuffed.
No, I just watched it for the third time. The whistle didn't blow until WELL after the snap... Crompton was almost at the line of scrimmage before I heard a whistle. Everyone was playing up to that point.

VN Store

Back