Watching the EPSNU replay of Music City Bowl, damn we got hosed.

Yes, we got hosed. But...if we had played better, the officiating crew wouldn't have determined the outcome of the ballgame. Gotta play better ball.
What a broad statement. A team can pay a perfect game in all 3 phrases, but the entire officating or just one member of that crew can affect the outcome of the game.

Reactions: overseasorange2
Damn we got hosed.
Yeah perfect example was one of the late deep routes with less than 15 seconds to go. Tillman was held after beating his guy. Would’ve been an easy 7 to close it out and get the W. Obviously was not called. That being said, we gave up an incredible amount of yardage, didn’t tackle well in space, and middle of the field was wide open. And their tight end was legit IIRC. Went with my Dad and my two oldest boys. Hated seeing it go down that way especially in person. I might’ve been “slightly” annoying to some Purdue fans sitting in front of us. On purpose. Maybe. Can’t remember.

I was watching the final few seconds of regulation. We completely screwed that finally drive up we throw across the middle for 10 yards in the final 20 seconds we win that game. Bad play calls or reads for sure cost that game. I know their bad calls that hurt but just getting 10 more yards would have made a big difference on the final field goal.

VN Store

Back