Watching NC St/NC…DJ Burns, wow

When you double him, he can pass out of it very well. He schooled Bacot who eat Aidoo’s lunch. I would say he’s a better post player than Aidoo right now.
He can’t even play 30 minutes plus he is a 6th year senior and Aidoo is a junior…take your bad takes away from my eyes lol

Reactions: VolFreakJosh
When you double him, he can pass out of it very well. He schooled Bacot who eat Aidoo’s lunch. I would say he’s a better post player than Aidoo right now.
I think he had a career night in assists. As you said, he kicked it out and then State would knock down the open three.

Career 50% shooter from the field but only physically capable of playing 20mpg is a travesty.

Could have been a really good player had he just simply got down to 240-250.

He would never have worked out here (pun intended). Barnes would never have allowed him to play that overweight....he would have had Medenwald make his life a living hell.

Reactions: tennrich1
He can’t even play 30 minutes plus he is a 6th year senior and Aidoo is a junior…take your bad takes away from my eyes lol
He played most of the last game. I think they said 16 minutes in the first half and a big part of the second half. He also is playing in his 5th game in 5 days. The proof is that he is very capable of playing 30 - 35 minutes a game if needed. I was impressed.

VN Store

Back