Watching LSU game in Hilton Head S.C.

Olderthandirt

We are heading to Hilton Head the Saturday of the lsu game, because of the early kickoff we are going down on Friday and staying at a hotel near Hilton Head so we can watch the game on Saturday. Any recommendations on a good place to eat lunch and be able to watch the game before we check in at our condo that evening? Thanks for any input and Go Vols!!!

Skull Creek Boathouse has an indoor and outdoor bar, both with plenty of TVs, plus it is my favorite restaurant on the island. Hickory Tavern and Poseidon (both in Shelter Cove) have lots of TVs at their bars.
Enjoy your trip! My family just returned from spending a week there. HHI is one of our favorite spots.

We are heading to Hilton Head the Saturday of the lsu game, because of the early kickoff we are going down on Friday and staying at a hotel near Hilton Head so we can watch the game on Saturday. Any recommendations on a good place to eat lunch and be able to watch the game before we check in at our condo that evening? Thanks for any input and Go Vols!!!
Hickory Tavern has TVs all over and a projection TV as well. Wife and I have spent Saturdays at the bar there before watching UT.

Reactions: Olderthandirt

VN Store

Back