Watching Kamara Tuttle and Callaway

definitely can't pull against VFLs, but not a Saints fan

liked the "Dome Patrol" and was inspired by Sam Mills.....wasn't really a fan but didn't mind them until SP showed what he is....everybody should go back and watch the game with the Rams and how he showed no outrage on the "PI controversy" play until it went up on the big screen....then he was suddenly outraged beyond belief....it's like someone flipped a switch or something....weird how coaches (and fans) of this game in the many-years-past could coach (and watch) the game and "get it" without all the stupid technology.....Payton's a diva....his antics have slowed the game even further

Everytime I watch Kamara and how Butch Jones wasted him at UT makes me sick

iu

It warms my heart every time I see Shy Tuttle still playing. That is one young man that just kept battling and fighting to get to where he is. It is a miracle he ever played another snap after that dirty rolling block by Kablanow of Georgia almost ended his career before it got started.

It warms my heart every time I see Shy Tuttle still playing. That is one young man that just kept battling and fighting to get to where he is. It is a miracle he ever played another snap after that dirty rolling block by Kablanow of Georgia almost ended his career before it got started.

I am still angry at that helmet Tuttle tripped on.

Reactions: OrangeTsar
I am glad to see Kongbo still playing in Canada too. So many of the players Butch recruited had such high potential. I am glad a few of them succeeded in spite of their lack of development while here

VN Store

Back