Watching it again, hit on JG looks dirty.

Is he having an upper body seizure at the 1 second mark? What's with him throwing his left shoulder forward for no reason at all when nobody is near him. Did the invisible man give him a shove from behind?

Looks like of those soccer flops where a guy just hits the ground even though nobody touched him.

The first hit on JG in the game looked like a hit to the neck to me, maybe I saw it from a bad angle

It was. Ref looking right at it too. They also missed about 6 PI calls and a targeting

I don’t think it was intentional but the refs clearly missed that call.

Totally with Ainge on this one. I screamed at the t.v. when it happend. Tn offensive lineman watched it happen and did nothing! That is charmin soft b.s., even if he dosen't stop the gaytar he should have fallen on him or hell kicked him in the head..somethin to deter future b.s. and prove he would protect JG. Un flocking believable!!!! And embarrassing.

Man he got up off ground and went straight to his knee.....seriously
To me it looked like he was pursuing the QB and realized he already released the ball and by the time he was trying to pull up it was too late. That’s just my opinion. Doesn’t matter if it was intentional or not though, should’ve been a 15 yard penalty either way.

The helmet to the chest should have shown everyone the hand writing.
The fix was in then if that wasn’t enough Tre Smith gets a personal foul penalty.
That’s the last I watched of the game.
Plus the commentators talking Florida into the next National Champions from the very start of the telecast was enough for me
Will not watch any CBS broadcast of any program after last years Florida game.
So left to listen to football games on the radio now

It was, no need for that garbage in college football. I’m surprised that a couple UT lineman didn’t get their revenge, most teams do.

The hit early in the game where JG lost his helmet should have been ‘roughing the passer’. Would have been penalized if the QB was wearing ala. crimson or ga. red, in my opinion. SEC officiating continues to plummet. It may be how the rules are written or how they’re interpreted, but the inconsistencies in this league are growing.

The more I think about it, it was “The Perfect Storm”. There were multiple no calls that were egregious, you add in the fact that we played awful. Florida isn’t good and we got smoked . We will better long term because of it, but this has been the most difficult pill to swallow in a long, long time .

VN Store

Back