Watch Party Outside of LNS

boomvol

I don’t post or check on here as much as I’d like, but with the supers coming this weekend, i had a question. Last year during the LSU supers there was a watch party direct outside the stadium for those who couldn’t get tickets. Will there be something like that this year? Has there been an announcement about that that I’ve missed?

I don’t post or check on here as much as I’d like, but with the supers coming this weekend, i had a question. Last year during the LSU supers there was a watch party direct outside the stadium for those who couldn’t get tickets. Will there be something like that this year? Has there been an announcement about that that I’ve missed?
Last I heard they are working around the football practice field. So probably not like last year. Maybe they will come up with something else.

This discussion shows one of the faults in the new stadium design - they designate no place for gatherings pre and post game, like an entry plaza, unless they intend for the football practice field to serve that purpose.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I don't know why I posted this in this thread and not the other thread. I am getting goofy. I guess it is no game for withdrawal.

You can't bring coolers? How are you supposed to eat and drink?
Well, for starters, I have my fake binoculars to hold the whiskey. Then, I put a 12pack in my tube socks. You can probably guess the location of my Johnsonville Sausage. Still can’t believe they have Johnson in that name.

I’ve found that the trick is to dress in layers. Relax and have a good time..

VN Store

Back