WATCH: 5-star Georgia signee Cade Mays sings 'F--- Auburn, LSU and Tennessee, too'

Right, only because everyone gives it attention instead of seeing it, saying what a dumbass and moving on. It is typical teenage behavior, nothing more. Stop sitting around waiting to be offended by an 18 year old and you will begin to view it as no big deal.

Cool story dude

Lol, you can argue that Tuttle was the victim of an unnecessary hit if you like but it was about as far from being a leg whip as you can get.

You’re right, it wasnt a leg whip at all. It was a cowardly cheap shot by pulling him down by his jersey while he dove at his knee from behind as Tuttle was running away from him. It was an incredibly BS and utterly classless move....but it wasn’t a leg whip at all.

Reactions: 6 people
Im sorry for everyone bashing this guy for his belief. His mistake was doing it in front of a camera. We should bash him for being so dumb. Ive sang similar verses w diff teams : florida bama georgia

Im sure others have publicly made their opinion about our foe slip at the captain d's or church or something.

Well anywhere else most people would jist laugh, but because vols fans are so self conscience and entitled, this is clearly a major statement he made on purpose and is foverver a piece of crap right up there with Aaron Hernandez or something.

BTW, hope OU beats the crap out of UGA and Clemson stomps Alabama. :)

I would expect nothing less :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
There will clearly be an intense moment to fellowship between this young lad and his father.
His dad will be a huge Georgia fan while his son is there. Don't kid yourself. Nobody would want their 5 star kid at UT right now. We're literally a joke, the worst team in the SEC and only the 4th best team in the state.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's just an immature child trying to prove he is a big man and hoping to fit in. He is definitely an attention whore. Things don't usually work out for those types.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Mays thinks he can play qb at the next level. Jones would have given him every opportunity.

I had been hoping to see him in orange for a very long time. I can not say I am not disappointed that he decided not to.

The video doesn't upset me, simply because I don't need to watch it.

Last edited:
Some of you guys are giving him too much credit for being “too young and dumb.” My father is a retired military man, and being “young and dumb” came with an a$$ kicking.

Last edited:
We hear from a lot of recruits that CJP shoots them straight. He probably told Cade what he expected and what he needed to do to get to a SEC level tackle. Probably didn’t pump the sunshine up his butt like everyone has his entire life. Pretty obvious from his actions on the field he is in his mind entitled. He’s a dawg and still should not post stupid crap like this. However, what is getting lost in most of these post is the Tennessee signee who is doing this with him.

Reactions: 4 people
Someone please help me understand why I should care about this even a little bit.
The kid went to Georgia. What did you think he'd say?

"Guys, I will happily talk trash about every other school in the SEC, but please don't make me say anything about Tennessee. I grew up in Knoxville and really respect the fan base. Truth-be-told, I don't even think I can commit to playing hard against the Vols. I kind of hope they beat us every year I'm at Georgia."

VN Store

Back