WATCH: 5-star Georgia signee Cade Mays sings 'F--- Auburn, LSU and Tennessee, too'

I’m still trying to figure out how big of a loss he is. I know these kids are rated on potential but he was owned in the one game I saw him play against my kid’s team, Brentwood Academy. I was really excited to see him play but left wondering whether he was the real deal or not. Time will tell I guess.

Lol. Wasn't it rumored that the Mays family got offended BC Pruitt used colorful language on a visit with Cade?

Probably to see how big a boy he was. Probably told his fat ass to go to UGA and that we would see him on his ass this fall.

All hypothetical and said in jest....:)

Reactions: 1 person
I’m still trying to figure out how big of a loss he is. I know these kids are rated on potential but he was owned in the one game I saw him play against my kid’s team, Brentwood Academy. I was really excited to see him play but left wondering whether he was the real deal or not. Time will tell I guess.

I saw some of that game, not all of it. Is this the game he took his self out of?

I just watched some film of his "little" brother and he looks like the real deal. Nice footwork and aggressive.
He may turn out to be the better player......

I'm more concerned about our signee Tanner Antonutti singing it with him....with a huge smile on his face. If i'm a teammate I have a huge problem accepting a dude who was singing "F*** Tennessee" with a Dawg. I know some might disagree, but i'm sure a lot will agree.

Reactions: 9 people
We didn't loose a thing. There are tougher players out there that will come our way and we will be much better off.

Last edited:
You would not ALLOW your 17 year old son to talk this way? How much control do you think you have over a high school senior riding in a car with his buddies without you present?

As long as I’m still paying his way he DOES NOT act like this. But of course he knows that and would be to smart to allow someone to video it in the first place. PLUS HE HAS WAY TO MUCH RESPECT FOR HIS MOTHER TO ACT LIKE THAT ESPECIALLY ON VIDEO for Pete sakes...I know there’s a few here who don’t understand that... I get that...

Reactions: 5 people
I'm more concerned about our signee Tanner Antonutti singing it with him....with a huge smile on his face. If i'm a teammate I have a huge problem accepting a dude who was singing "F*** Tennessee" with a Dawg. I know some might disagree, but i'm sure a lot will agree.

Upperclassmen need to take control of this situation. Nothing physical but since he loves dawgs so much maybe he can "volunteer" to clean the pens at the animal shelter for a couple of weeks.......with tongs and a dust pan.

The way some of you obsess over the life decision of an 18 year old is absolutely pathetic. Even with the video he ain't a problem for us as fans to worry about.

That was Antonutti? He just bought himself some stadium steps.

Mark Richt has lost control of Cade Mays.
Georgia got extremely lucky to have all that senior talent come back for 2017. Congrats UGA you got 1 SEC title since Tennessee has went through 4 coaches and Florida fielding some of the worst teams in their history since Meyer left. Peyton couldn't beat Spurrier but UGA was his ***** for decades and will forever be remembered that way by me

Reactions: 2 people
That was Antonutti? He just bought himself some stadium steps.

It looks just like him. They said he also just made his Twitter private. Of course "sources" verified it to.

I say let him out of his LOI. No need to ruin his life over a childish mistake, but don't know how his teammates will accept him now. He can sign somewhere else in February. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 2 people
It looks just like him. They said he also just made his Twitter private. Of course "sources" verified it to.

I say let him out of his LOI. No need to ruin his life over a childish mistake, but don't know how his teammates will accept him now. He can sign somewhere else in February. Just my opinion.

Chances are it is one of his Knoxville Catholic teammates. Antonutti is from Endsworth. I doubt he has had time to drive that far just to hang out with Mays over the holidays.

If it is him, I am sure Pruitt can address that with him. I would tape his mouth shut with that dip still in his lip and then let him run his first set of steps. Kill 2 birds with one stone.

Chances are it is one of his Knoxville Catholic teammates. Antonutti is from Endsworth. I doubt he has had time to drive that far just to hang out with Mays over the holidays.

If it is him, I am sure Pruitt can address that with him. I would tape his mouth shut with that dip still in his lip and then let him run his first set of steps. Kill 2 birds with one stone.

They go duck hunting together all the time. That's straight from him. He defended Cade when some low life Vol fan tweeted to Cade wishing he gets hurt. Called him his "Brother"

VN Store

Back