Washington State @ Utah

I've been looking forward to this game but can't watch becuae Fox and Sling are having a slap fight and I dont have FS1 atm. All these disputes with streaming are pissing me off.

It’s getting ridiculous. Direct was getting just as bad for a while
I switched off of Direct TV Now because of stuff like this(among other things). I'd look for something else, but sling is the only one that had both a good selection of sports channels and some kind of Nickelodeon. My 6 year old is saving Sling right now.

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
I switched off of Direct TV Now because of stuff like this(among other things). I'd look for something else, but sling is the only one that had both a good selection of sports channels and some kind of Nickelodeon. My 6 year old is saving Sling right now.

PSVue has a good selection - what I've been using

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
you know you can try any of them for a week free - why not hop on one to get the game tonight then cancel?

YoutubeTV has done me solid this year. Haven’t watch a whole lot of football after the first week, but everything I’ve wanted to watch I can find.

YoutubeTV has done me solid this year. Haven’t watch a whole lot of football after the first week, but everything I’ve wanted to watch I can find.

will be my choice when they get support for Amazon Fire devices

will be my choice when they get support for Amazon Fire devices

It’s nice, would definitely recommend. The only complaint I have is the interface is a little clunky, but all the content I want is there.

I’ve got the app built in for my new TV and I use Roku for my older one. No contract, I cancel at the end of the season and sign back up at the beginning.

I've done PSVue then DTV Now and back to PSVue. The no contract makes it easy to find the right solution. Getting locals has been a determining factor for me. YoutubeTV has them all here; PSVue is short CBS but I can get it OTA.

Any and all of them are better than cable.

Ever since Direct was bought out by ATT their customer service has sucked. I had a big problem with them and combined billing a while back and needless to say I switched. They’re idiots

I've done PSVue then DTV Now and back to PSVue. The no contract makes it easy to find the right solution. Getting locals has been a determining factor for me. YoutubeTV has them all here; PSVue is short CBS but I can get it OTA.

Any and all of them are better than cable.
I tried PSVue and enjoyed it. The picture was fantastic.

Would highly recommend PSVue. I enjoyed it, picture was good, had a good selection of channels and is extremely reasonable. Not as reasonable as Sling but Vue is legit

No Nick, I would have picked PS Vue before now otherwise. I may have to look for other sources to get Paw Patrol.

source (5).gif

Ever since Direct was bought out by ATT their customer service has sucked. I had a big problem with them and combined billing a while back and needless to say I switched. They’re idiots
I used to work for AT&T. Don't get me started.

VN Store

Back