Was Coach Fulmer's UT career one play away yesterday?

If we had lost to vandy his carrer would certainly be in jepardoy.. if he loses to KY I think it would probably depend how the bowl game plays out.. I believe he almost has to win at KY to save his carrer.

If we had lost to vandy his carrer would certainly be in jepardoy.. if he loses to KY I think it would probably depend how the bowl game plays out.. I believe he almost has to win at KY to save his carrer.

Check history... if you're correct and CPF's back is against the wall, we'll win. So, I hope you're right. In fact, I hope his back is against the wall the rest of the season as we WIN OUT!

Then, I hope we get another class of recruits like our current freshman... and we win another NC within the next couple of years.

Can you live with being wrong about CPF if that turns out to be the case? I certainly hope so!

Check history... if you're correct and CPF's back is against the wall, we'll win. So, I hope you're right. In fact, I hope his back is against the wall the rest of the season as we WIN OUT!

Then, I hope we get another class of recruits like our current freshman... and we win another NC within the next couple of years.

Can you live with being wrong about CPF if that turns out to be the case? I certainly hope so!

I really want him to prove me and everyone else wrong. I hope he feels the heat so we do win. Not just at KY either but win all the rest of the games this year.

I really want him to prove me and everyone else wrong. I hope he feels the heat so we do win. Not just at KY either but win all the rest of the games this year.

Exactly... but it's not "everyone else" who has lost faith in him and the staff.

Also, I don't want Vol fans to become like Gator fans. Booing yesterday at Neyland stadium after Ainge miscommunicated for the xth time with one of his recievers was way too like Gator fans for my taste.

We're better than that at Tennessee!

Exactly... but it's not "everyone else" who has lost faith in him and the staff.

Also, I don't want Vol fans to become like Gator fans. Booing yesterday at Neyland stadium after Ainge miscommunicated for the xth time with one of his recievers was way too like Gator fans for my taste.

We're better than that at Tennessee!

well by "everyone else" I didnt mean all vols fans. I mean everyone else that has lost faith in him. I know I am not the only one. I hope/pray that I am completley wrong and he is able to pull off the win at KY.

When in the past was Phil's back against the wall? Maybe 2005 then you're right, he did beat UK after losing to to Vandy to secure his all important 5th and final win that season. 5-6 is a world apart from 4-7.

When in the past was Phil's back against the wall? Maybe 2005 then you're right, he did beat UK after losing to to Vandy to secure his all important 5th and final win that season. 5-6 is a world apart from 4-7.

When in history... how about yesterday to make it easy on those with short memories?

well by "everyone else" I didnt mean all vols fans. I mean everyone else that has lost faith in him. I know I am not the only one. I hope/pray that I am completley wrong and he is able to pull off the win at KY.

I know you're not the only one either, and I've had plenty of moments myself, but if CPF can pull it off, our program is much better off!

I was unable to see the game, had to rely upon the thread...thanks. I am for the VOLS period, it does not matter to me who is coaching this football team, I cheered when I did not know the coach, cheered for dickey, cheered for battle, cheered for majors and cheered for CPF...as long as they are :rock:coaching the VOLS I am for them. I could not "pull" for a football loss regardless of the situation. GO VOLS SMASH UK and then let's get a little pay back for 2001!

I was unable to see the game, had to rely upon the thread...thanks. I am for the VOLS period, it does not matter to me who is coaching this football team, I cheered when I did not know the coach, cheered for dickey, cheered for battle, cheered for majors and cheered for CPF...as long as they are :rock:coaching the VOLS I am for them. I could not "pull" for a football loss regardless of the situation. GO VOLS SMASH UK and then let's get a little pay back for 2001!

Well-stated!!!!!

What would some of these guys have done if forced to wear the orange and white through the Battle years? I cheered like heck for the Vols... and that's what I do now.

Although I admit the poster with blinders on Battle hanging from the dorm that sat behind the open part of the stadium with the concrete "T" slide was somewhat funny at the time.

I was very conflited as I watched the field goal veer to the left. Vols def. VU versus a good chance of getting rid of Fulmer. It's kind of sad that it's come down to that sort of thing. Basically, I couldn't pull one way or the other.

This post, apply to my thread on Weak Tennessee Fans, nuff said, thanks for making my point hillbilly

Maybe this thread can be a coming out of the closet for those like VolHillbilly and sMi.Spite.

Come on out people, show your true color.

VN Store

Back