DC Universe

It’s unbelievable WB didn’t relax and let Snyder is finished. Instead they completely ruined it instead of being patient

It’s unbelievable WB didn’t relax and let Snyder is finished. Instead they completely ruined it instead of being patient
I think a family emergency led to the Snyders leaving the project and WB bringing in Whedon.

I think a family emergency led to the Snyders leaving the project and WB bringing in Whedon.

It did I believe Snyder’s daughter passed away. What I’m saying is they should have put the project on hold if they could have instead of giving it to Whedon

Reactions: oUTlaw
I didn’t pay close enough attention. Does anyone know if one of the original protectors of earth was Yalan Gur, ala the original Green Lantern? Was the guy with the green something or other fighting 1000 years ago... If so, good segue to reintroduce GL after the Ryan Reynolds flip. That character has lots of potential with his Comic history....

HC is the best superman. Why get rid of him? The movie was ok, i really hate the slow motion effects, we dont need them anymore

Read Michael B Jordan has denied being attached to Superman project. Sounds like it’s falling apart.

I watched a couple of the panels they had for this last year and they also dropped the teaser for The Batman.

You got to think we will see teasers or full trailers for The Batman, The Flash, Black Adam, Shazam 2 and Aquaman 2.

DC is having their Fandome event today and here are some trailers

Peacemaker series trailer

First look at Black Adam

The Flash

Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League game

Gotham Knights game

Reactions: 615vols

VN Store

Back