DC Universe

I am not a fan of movies that rely on computer generated graphics. This looks to have much more attention to detail. I have always thought WB makes the best quality films. I am surprised it's NOT super woman. She is supposed to be a part of this universe. She might be getting her own movie series.

How can they make a superhero film without a ton of CGI?

I love the Chris Reeves Superman films but the FX are corny as hell.

I really wish they'd do a clean break and just start over with everyone. This whole trickling of movies still with connections to the Synderverse is just making it really hard to care.

I really wish they'd do a clean break and just start over with everyone. This whole trickling of movies still with connections to the Synderverse is just making it really hard to care.
“…..and those darn kids need to stay off my lawn. Mamaw, where’s my prune juice? It’s time for my 2:00 nap.”

Sounds good.

I never got around to watching the Swamp Thing show on HBO. Heard it was really good.

Alan Moore Swamp Thing run is some of the best horror comics ever made. The existential meanderings paved the way for books like Sandman and Preacher to get green lit.

Reactions: bignewt

VN Store

Back