DC Universe

👀🤔 but what about the Arrowverse? Weren't they Earth 1, after Crisis?

While I think spin offs could be great I’m wary of WB being able to pull it off. They rushed to get to Justice League and created a giant mess they are still struggling to clean up. I have no faith they can use their movies to spin off successful shows.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
I guess no one here cares about the Snyder cut.
Just finished it. 1st comment OMFG it's long. 2nd I enjoyed it much better than the original. Yeah it gets a little long winded and bloated in parts, but damn it covers stuff so well and lays so much ground work for the future. Too bad the future likely will never occur.

Just finished it. 1st comment OMFG it's long. 2nd I enjoyed it much better than the original. Yeah it gets a little long winded and bloated in parts, but damn it covers stuff so well and lays so much ground work for the future. Too bad the future likely will never occur.
Agree. I expected to be disappointed with how similar it was to the original with just more zack Snyder special effects added and after watching it I really enjoyed it. Probably would have enjoyed it more if hadn’t seen the original 3 yrs ago. Liked how it was broken up in parts which made it go quicker and if I had to see it in a theater wouldn’t have liked it as much or made it through in one sitting. Surprised at how much of an upgrade certain scenes were and the climax was so much better than the original. Watching each team member working together reminded me of the early 2000 justice league cartoons which were fantastic.

I'm about 2 1/2 hrs in right now. So far it's exactly what the first one should have been. Worth the watch.

When you are 3 hours into a movie and have an hour left you know it's a really long flick.

I like it alot though so far and wish this had been the original foundation.

I can't honestly see where I would have edited it but damn it's long.

From what I hear it was actually supposed to be longer.

Also sounds like DC has a mess behind the scenes and it's a war between AT&T's vision for WarnerMedia and DC. DC apparently wants to completely soft reboot the DCEU and ignore all the Synder films going forward and that's why they don't seem to want HC as Superman anymore and Affleck is out as Batman. But AT&T thinks the Synder Cut is going to revitalize that version and now the talk is they may stick with making movies and shows that branch from the Synder Cut like Man of Steel 2 and a new Batman with Affleck straight to HBO Max. Where the others like WW, Aquaman, Flash, Shazaam fall remains to be seen since DC was fine with moving foward with them pretty much as is. I guess they'll just chalk it up to "multiverse" since The Flash movie is going to deal with that and it already has Keaton and Affleck back as Batman.

I quit trying to make sense of it.

When you are 3 hours into a movie and have an hour left you know it's a really long flick.

I like it alot though so far and wish this had been the original foundation.

I can't honestly see where I would have edited it but damn it's long.
If it had originally came out like this I would have made it 2 movies and separate it by a few months.

Reactions: NEO

VN Store

Back