War Thunder (PC/PS4) FTP MMO

The grinding for new planes is brutal when you get up to better battle ratings, but man its addictive. ...last night was like my old Europa Universalis days...just one more round....just one more round....

If my Fios modem would hurry up and get here, I'll jump on. If I don't get it by 4 my time I won't be in til after 1am............or Monday lol

Looking at April for North America, evidently SCEA wanted the menus to be more controller friendly, so Gaijin is reconciling that with the current version, and will be set shortly.

Doesn't explain the long delay, but the menus definitely could afford to be more user friendly, especially if you're figuring it out on your own.

Regret not making a video today, I was dive bombing a tank column with my Stuka and in my eagerness to kill something forgot my airbrake. Realizing it when I tried to pull up at 400mph perpendicular to the ground made for a bad day for my crew.

Anyone know about when this would be released in North America? I saw April a few posts up, but wasn't sure if they gave a date. I googled but just saw a 3/31 release date which looks to be incorrect.

Anyone know about when this would be released in North America? I saw April a few posts up, but wasn't sure if they gave a date. I googled but just saw a 3/31 release date which looks to be incorrect.

Soon? That seems to be the stock answer, nobody has said anything on the record.

However, its relatively effortless to create a spoof account to download it, then play with your regular account.

Soon? That seems to be the stock answer, nobody has said anything on the record.

However, its relatively effortless to create a spoof account to download it, then play with your regular account.

Yeah, was thinking if was just gonna be a week or so I'd just wait. But guess no point in waiting really since so easy to get anyways

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Ei1PIafvI[/youtube]

A pretty cool movie put together that shows some of the awesomeness of this game.

Was able to land my F6F for repair after getting swiss cheesed by a Bf 109. He was so focused on taking me out as I approached the runway that a maple tree jumped out in front of him.

Attachments

• 1396512836031.jpg
    1396512836031.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: 1 person
Going to be my last weekend to play a lot so going to use some eagles for 2x research for 24 hours

Going to be flippin sweet
shot%202013_05_14%2021_49_41.jpg

VN Store

Back