War in Ukraine

Your detachment from reality is on display.

You think Russia is being curb stomped? They are holding referendums in Kherson and parts of the Donbas. They have annihilated the NATO trained Ukraine army, wiping out over a third (and most of their best fighting forces) of their pre-war force. Meanwhile, Russia has partially mobilized, calling up 300k reserves who will be ready to go if Ukraine strikes Russian territory (including Crimea and newly acquired lands through current referendums). Ukraine has lost horribly, Europe has lost horribly and the US to a lesser extent.

Do the trolls and idiots in this thread not realize the US has provoked Russia into further escalation that will only result in more Ukraine deaths and loss of land?

Why are these yahoos happy about that?

Forgotten about the 10,000+ acres re-taken by the UAF just weeks ago, huh? But, in Russia's defense, I think they did capture another 3 meters towards Bakmut last week.

Those that don't know their history are doomed to repeat it.

(translation for @volgr: Russia gonna keep on losing, Komrade Kupcake).

Our parting gift to all those swell Russian soldiers having fun in Ukraine:

gallery-1506537373-blawn.gif

That's called war, the Ukraine did the same thing. If there were invaders here, the same thing would happen. My guess is the draft will be back in this country before too long. So what?

I'm not sure what you are going on about. Those people in crimea don't look enslaved, to be honest it looks better than than most inner cities here. LoL

You guys are taking all this very personal which is clouding rational thinking, imo.
😳

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!🤣🤣🤣

You think Russia is being curb stomped? They are holding referendums in Kherson and parts of the Donbas. They have annihilated the NATO trained Ukraine army, wiping out over a third (and most of their best fighting forces) of their pre-war force. Meanwhile, Russia has partially mobilized, calling up 300k reserves who will be ready to go if Ukraine strikes Russian territory (including Crimea and newly acquired lands through current referendums). Ukraine has lost horribly, Europe has lost horribly and the US to a lesser extent.
He appreciates you confirming his point Larry. Well done!

Reactions: Septic
Forgotten about the 10,000+ acres re-taken by the UAF just weeks ago, huh?

Those that don't know their history are doomed to repeat it.

(translation for @volgr: Russia is gonna keep on losing, comrade).

I would compare the many failed counters in Kherson with the one successful counter in Kharkiv. Why did one work while many others failed? Which forces are in Kherson vs Kharkiv?

I guess La La Land is not just a movie

Reactions: Septic
I would compare the many failed counters in Kherson with the one successful counter in Kharkiv. Why did one work while many others failed? Which forces are in Kherson vs Kharkiv?

Ah, yes, you're referring to the 20K+ Russian troops now *stuck* West of the Dneiper without a bridge.

Sucks for them, bro.

UKR content to largely sit back, slow roll it, and wait til Ivan's ripe for the picking.

(translation: Russia gonna run out of materiel, and most troops and equipment will eventually be destroyed or captured in this pocket).

Reactions: tvolsfan
That's called war, the Ukraine did the same thing. If there were invaders here, the same thing would happen. My guess is the draft will be back in this country before too long. So what?

I'm not sure what you are going on about. Those people in crimea don't look enslaved, to be honest it looks better than than most inner cities here. LoL

You guys are taking all this very personal which is clouding rational thinking, imo.

The vast majority of Russians are behind this operation. This is the Western Death Cult propaganda machine doing what it does best. Any protest, any pushback, etc will be magnified and amplified to western audiences who are too ignorant to know better. Russia lost the propaganda war months ago. No one holds a candle to western media.

Ah, yes, you're referring to the 20K+ Russian troops now *stuck* West of the Dneiper without a bridge.

Sucks for them, bro.

UKR content to largely sit back, slow roll it, and wait til Ivan's ripe for the picking.

(translation: Russia gonna run out of materiel, and most troops and equipment will eventually be destroyed or captured in this pocket).

Like all of your other predictions, this one will bust as well.

Boo hoo.

The fact you refer to alleged U.S. foreign policy as a "western based coup" speaks volumes about who you are, comrade.
It definitely was a western backed coup. The phone call between Victoria Nuland and the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine at the time proves it. Plus let's not forget about the meetings McCain and Biden had with the leader of the Svoboda Party. Wouldn't you like to know what they were discussing?

You all are either flat out lying about U.S. and the West's involvement in this conflict or you all truly live in a total alternate reality when it comes to this conflict.

The vast majority of Russians are behind this operation. This is the Western Death Cult propaganda machine doing what it does best. Any protest, any pushback, etc will be magnified and amplified to western audiences who are too ignorant to know better. Russia lost the propaganda war months ago. No one holds a candle to western media.
And there's a reason why many corporate backed media outlets want to see independent media outlets and journalists censored. Many independent journalists have been the ones out there telling the truth not only on this conflict but in other matters as well.

It definitely was a western backed coup. The phone call between Victoria Nuland and the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine at the time proves it. Plus let's not forget about the meetings McCain and Biden had with the leader of the Svoboda Party. Wouldn't you like to know what they were discussing?

You all are either flat out lying about U.S. and the West's involvement in this conflict or you all truly live in a total alternate reality when it comes to this conflict.
Womp womp. And just so we’re clear here Curly Reuters is mocking the usage of the word “coup” by Yanukovych just like we are mocking you using it 🤡

Ukraine parliament removes Yanukovich, who flees Kiev in "coup"

I blame America for this, too.

That is just a normal product of war. It sucks, we can condemn it if true but at the end it happens. Now you should go watch some documentaries on WW2, what the Germans did to the Russians. And eventually the Russians did some massive payback in Berlin.

I've largely been dead-one target to date

I'm sure you believe that because of the fake news you consume. Ukraine is really winning, meanwhile Russia holds referendums that will likely secede a large portion of Ukraine territory to Russia and is mobilizing a large force to protect those referendums. If that isn't winning for Ukraine, I don't know what is...right Monty?

I'm sure you believe that because of the fake news you consume. Ukraine is really winning, meanwhile Russia holds referendums that will likely secede a large portion of Ukraine territory to Russia and is mobilizing a large force to protect those referendums. If that isn't winning for Ukraine, I don't know what is...right Monty?
And those referendums are going to be completely ignored by every country not named Russia regardless of the outcomes. Just like all their other BS referendums to date Larry.

And no you clearly don’t know what winning is.

VN Store

Back