War in Ukraine

You're wrong again. This all started due to the western backed coup which ousted the democratically elected Yanukovych.

Boo hoo.

The fact you refer to alleged U.S. foreign policy as a "western based coup" speaks volumes about who you are, comrade.

I told you. "Where's Volgr?" is one of their talking points lol.

Do the trolls and idiots in this thread not realize the US has provoked Russia into further escalation that will only result in more Ukraine deaths and loss of land?

Why are these yahoos happy about that?

I don't like this at all. Russia pulling back naval assets. Nuclear threat. China seeming to switch tact in public speeches.

Feels like something is up.

Edit to add:

I've felt uneasy the past couple of weeks. Maybe it's just the earthquakes, seems to have been an abnormal cluster recently.

Here's another perspective on them pulling back. I get why you're nervous though.

Putin's great Black Sea fleet is "total waste": Retired U.S. general

Putin forced to move submarines from Crimea after Ukrainian attacks: U.K.

Do you mean to say that he’s trying to incorporate former Soviet states? In order to recapitulate the communist regime, or to simply have them for power? Why didn’t he incorporate Georgia when they were there, or very weak states north of the Caspian? Do you think it could be in response to us advancing or Containment Policy?
Us advancing? Their war with Georgia was in 2008.

Albania and Croatia joined in 2009. They were the only ones to join NATO after the war with Georgia and before the Ukrainian mess kicked off.

Since then mighty Montenegro and North Macedonia have joined. I guess those two were key linchpins in soviet strategy that thus required military aggression against Ukraine?

If that's the type of expansion Putin is worried about Russia must be in REAL bad shape.

NATO has been a shield for the East just as much as it has been for the West. Before NATO, NATO countries were invading Russia every 20 years. Since NATO Russia hasnt been invaded in more than 70 years, even after the collapse of the Soviet Union. They are paranoid, but that doesnt justify them lashing out at a third party state.

Agreed. I had many people in Kiev tell me that Russia could be there in four days if they wanted to, and they were sort of resigned to that. If we weren’t supplying them and egging them on it would have been over already. A lot less people would have died.
Ah the good ole "the victim shouldnt have fought back, that way the aggressor wouldnt be bleeding" argument. I hope you dont have any females you care about in your life. I tell mine to go straight for the nuts and the eyes, bite, scratch, knee, headbutt, do everything you can, you must tell yours to bend over and make it as easy as possible. It's like the Dems disarming the population, if they dont have guns to defend themselves fewer people would die.

What a wonderful bunch of people we have here.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Do you mean to imply that I am actually pro Putin?
You just argued that Ukraine shouldnt fight back....

The Ukrainians have clearly shown they prefer death to enslavement. We have given them the means to enforce their stance and make sure Russia doesnt enjoy the assault any more than the Ukrainians do. I call that fair play.

But at every turn you are here arguing that Ukraine should just roll over and lose. They shouldnt have kicked the traitor out. They shouldnt have fought the Russian "rebels". They shouldnt be armed. They should have just let the Russian military win.

You may not be PRO russia, but you are definitely ANTI ukraine.

FdUoJzCXwAE_pAv

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Don't you get it, those people by the party tents are enslaved. That is where they keep all the slaves chained up.

Webcam on Lenin Square in Yalta, Crimea

Looks like a bunch of slaves walking around.
You mean the slaves that arent allowed to leave their own country? The ones being conscripted? Or the ones "expected" to provide extra financial support of the war? Or the ones not allowed to protest the war? The ones without freedom or speech or press? The ones traded for cars?

Oh wait, you only complain when the US does that stuff. Even though we are in a thread about Russia. Whatabout whatabout whatabout.

china is the only country with a written agreement that includes real intervention(nukes). This is them telling putin hes on his own
I kept saying Putin and Russia tossing around the "N" word were going to scare off their friends. No one is going to back the aggressor holding the entire world hostage with nukes, even if they were on his side.

Or at least they are going to make their support a lot less public and visible.

You mean the slaves that arent allowed to leave their own country? The ones being conscripted? Or the ones "expected" to provide extra financial support of the war? Or the ones not allowed to protest the war? The ones without freedom or speech or press? The ones traded for cars?

Oh wait, you only complain when the US does that stuff. Even though we are in a thread about Russia. Whatabout whatabout whatabout.

That's called war, the Ukraine did the same thing. If there were invaders here, the same thing would happen. My guess is the draft will be back in this country before too long. So what?

I'm not sure what you are going on about. Those people in crimea don't look enslaved, to be honest it looks better than than most inner cities here. LoL

You guys are taking all this very personal which is clouding rational thinking, imo.

Reactions: DonjoVol

VN Store

Back