War in Ukraine

Didn't start with Putin. I've said numerous times and have proven how and who started this conflict in 2013. Not going to repeat myself again.

Why does Russia have to provide it to them? Should they be forced to provide it to them? Other countries are willing to step up if they have to. We shall see.

Putin has over 80% support in Russia. He isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The United Russia party also has huge support in Russia. They hold 72% of the seats. So even if it's not Putin it would likely be someone from that party.
Lol 80% support? Don't want to hurt any feelings. It's funny how dictators always have massive support. Can you connect the dots? Was that hurtful?

And Russia doesn't have to. They are about to find out what happens when no one trusts you. When they realize you will use energy as a hostage tool. Won't be good for them.

Lol 80% support? Don't want to hurt any feelings. It's funny how dictators always have massive support. Can you connect the dots? Was that hurtful?

And Russia doesn't have to. They are about to find out what happens when no one trusts you. When they realize you will use energy as a hostage tool. Won't be good for them.
Yes his support is around 80%. And the United Russia party has 72% of the seats in the Russia Duma and over 80% in the Federation Council. This information isn't hard to find.

They aren't using energy as a hostage tool. Russia is still willing to sell it. However, European politicians stated they don't want to rely on it. So if they don't want it then how is it Russia's fault? Plus they have other willing buyers.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
No you haven’t proven jack. Yes it all started with Pootin.

And screw Russia’s parliament. Europe needs energy. Russia has it. Using Pootin’s logic they just need to go liberate the energy from the gay Russian death cult Nazis. Easy peasy.
Me and others have proven it. Some of you just refuse to see it.

European politicians have stated they don't want to rely on Russian energy anymore. So Russia is just honoring their wishes if they decide not to sell it to them right?

Reactions: LSU-SIU
Me and others have proven it. Some of you just refuse to see it.

European politicians have stated they don't want to rely on Russian energy anymore. So Russia is just honoring their wishes if they decide not to sell it to them right?
No no no. The energy is being repressed by gay Russian death cult Nazis. It’s time to liberate it and set it free. After all centuries ago the energy migrated from Europe anyway and thus rightly belongs there.

We’re broke, giving them anything makes no sense. They want to buy them then great sell them all the tanks they can pay for.

Sorry to hear you're broke.

Meanwhile, the US is still the richest country on the planet.

12% debt servicing ain't an issue.

Bundesbank Sees German Economic Turmoil Worsening All Winter Amid NatGas Rationing

Russia's reduction of natural gas exports to Europe's largest economy, Germany, ahead of the cold season spells trouble. On Monday, the country's central bank warned that the energy crisis could worsen as NatGas consumption is cut or rationed, leading to even more economic turmoil.

Europe's Economy And Living Standards Are Plummeting

The ill-considered sanctions against Russia have exposed the most acute problems of Europe which is rapidly losing its economic power. A tremendous amount of businesses are on the verge of bankruptcy. A flood of migrants from Africa, the Middle East and Ukraine requires more and more budget spending. Funds are also being used to support the Kiev regime. As a result, Europe’s economies are deteriorating and living standards are plummeting.

In Britain 60% of enterprises are on the verge of closing due to higher electricity prices. This is reported by the analytical group Make UK, representing the interests of British industry. 13% of British factories have reduced working hours and 7% are temporarily closing down. Electricity bills have risen by more than 100% compared to last year.
In Germany, according to the Leibniz Institute for Economic Research, the number of firms and individuals went bankrupt in August alone rose 26% compared to the same period last year. The figure was significantly higher than German analysts had forecast. According to experts, during the autumn the number of bankruptcies will only increase. This is connected with the increase of the cost of production processes, in particular with the rise in prices for energy.

Now in somewhat positive direction for Germany, they look like they are trying to secure NG longer term. However, that is a long-term project which will be very expensive as it will require shipping.
German Utility Giants Close To Massive LNG Deal With Qatar, But There Is A Catch

And while we applaud Germany finally realizing it has been held hostage by Russian energy all along - as Donald Trump warned it back in 2018 to sarcastic smile by Germans such as Heiko Maas, there is a big catch to the proposed push to replace dependency on Russia with dependency on Qatar: simply said, while supply deals with Qatar would be positive for Germany, they would not offer an imminent solution to Berlin's energy crisis - or even a near-term solution - as the vast North Field Expansion project is not expected to come online before 2026.

At this point Europe is probably (maybe) a lost cause, meaning exports are not going to work at all with those energy prices. I would say they are looking at a severe recession and might move into depression at current rate.

Majority Of Hungarian Gas Stations To Run Dry Next Week

This does not bold too well for medium and long term if they are already having shortages of supply. Europe Union was already in decline, not sure it makes it thru the end of this.

I would expect OPEC+ to consider oil cuts in the not too distant future as central banks hike rates i.e. severe recession/depression.

Last edited:
TIL that Britain is the "root of evil." Kind of weird that so many Russian oligarchs have houses, money there, no?

FdE8qsrWQAEHJAI

The point doesn't change. It's clear what the European leaders mean. And if you want to bury your head then thats on you.

Europe (United States' puppet) is getting exactly what they wanted, if not they shouldn't have asked for it.

The United States says "jump", the European Union says, "how high?". Sovereignty. ;)

Wait till some of these European countries figure out the potential end game for them. Getting a tad late to complain though.

EU Seeks Sweeping New Crisis Powers To Secure Critical Supply Chains
(nice just give Brussels and Germany legal recourse to just take over supply chains in all of the European Union, it will be like 1939-1945 without any bullets)

What is the difference between Europe and 1980s USSR? A little more time to cook. My bet is none of this turns out well for Europe, ole well.

cooking-smells-good.gif

Last edited:
So crazy things are happening: the State Duma has passed a few bills basically paving way for general mobilization and martial law to be declared. The occupied territories of Ukraine have announced votes to join Russia between the 23rd-27th, and now rumors are circulating Putin and the Defense Minister will address the nation tonight.

Reactions: volinbham
Bundesbank Sees German Economic Turmoil Worsening All Winter Amid NatGas Rationing

Europe's Economy And Living Standards Are Plummeting

Now in somewhat positive direction for Germany, they look like they are trying to secure NG longer term. However, that is a long-term project which will be very expensive as it will require shipping.
German Utility Giants Close To Massive LNG Deal With Qatar, But There Is A Catch

At this point Europe is probably (maybe) a lost cause, meaning exports are not going to work at all with those energy prices. I would say they are looking at a severe recession and might move into depression at current rate.

Majority Of Hungarian Gas Stations To Run Dry Next Week

This does not bold too well for medium and long term if they are already having shortages of supply. Europe Union was already in decline, not sure it makes it thru the end of this.

I would expect OPEC+ to consider oil cuts in the not too distant future as central banks hike rates i.e. severe recession/depression.

I find it interesting that you and the other pootin sycophants' love to tell us how we ought not be meddling in European affairs, because "it isn't our problem" and then try to garner some modicum of sympathy for the same by posting this.

Truthfully, I don't g.a.s. that they are looking at tough times due to a lack of fuel. They made this bed and now have to sleep in it - detoxing from cheap energy won't be easy but will be necessary to the their long term interests and security in the long run. Lest they will continue to spend gajillions on defense costs from the same vendor that keeps them suckling on the cheap energy teat.

Europe will now reap what they've sewn. So if you think we should feel bad for them, you're likely barking up the wrong tree.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
So crazy things are happening: the State Duma has passed a few bills basically paving way for general mobilization and martial law to be declared. The occupied territories of Ukraine have announced votes to join Russia between the 23rd-27th, and now rumors are circulating Putin and the Defense Minister will address the nation tonight.
Those people are gone, just a matter of how they exit stage left.

As far as the rest of the world, we seem to be inching closer to global reset. Very hard to see how any of this gets walked back. Europeans better start breeding horses and cutting firewood because there simply is no easy path to get cheap energy for them. Next thing to watch is food supply.

Those people are gone, just a matter of how they exit stage left.

As far as the rest of the world, we seem to be inching closer to global reset. Very hard to see how any of this gets walked back. Europeans better start breeding horses and cutting firewood because there simply is no easy path to get cheap energy for them. Next thing to watch is food supply.

"global reset"

You sound like one the Qanon loons that keep using echo chamber buzzwords that have some meaning to you but no one else.

Sorry I'm not hip to the tin foil hat clubs secret lingo.

But thanks for outing yourself, tell @Ajvol hi from the VNPF when you see him at the next qanon-con.

It's not a tin foil hat. How many global leaders said it was a chance to reset the globe for economic justice, etc? Goodness, get some news from other sites than pmsnbc. Sheep on son

VN Store

Back