War in Ukraine

Sadly, you both prove his effectiveness.
Makes it easier to understand how Russians can believe the nonsense they are being fed - just look at the past 5 years in this country.
Whose effectiveness? I make better arguments against Trump than you do. However I can be honest and say the media absolutely tried to create stories in conjunction with the Dems

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
The media is just stupid, both sides, but the liberal media is just ignorant. I read an article this weekend from one that explained why Christian Republicans support Putin killing people. That's just pure bull, and they know it.

You got a link?

Have a friend in the trucking business. He has a large diesel tank where he get's weekly deliveries. He purchases wholesale. His price today? $5.11/gal. Was told it would be higher tomorrow. Gas is going to $7.00 before it's all said and done.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Trump was in cahoots with Russia, and they said he represented an increased risk that WW3 would begin.....and he did.

In fairness, in context that worry had more to do with his mercurial and unstable personality, plus his ego, than it did any ties to Russia.

Can you imagine what Trump would have done if Putin had talked about nukes with him in office? He'd have taken it as a challenge. The Biden administration did the right thing and said it was bluster. What else can you say that doesn't raise tensions?

Reactions: luthervol
I have zero doubt China and Russia discussed this at length. China likely not only approved it, but encouraged it. A show of solidarity as a thinly veiled threat in an attempt to give others pause.

I think that Velo's point is that China, under no circumstances, considers Taiwan to be a country as opposed to a wayward part of its empire.

In fairness, in context that worry had more to do with his mercurial and unstable personality, plus his ego, than it did any ties to Russia.

Can you imagine what Trump would have done if Putin had talked about nukes with him in office? He'd have taken it as a challenge. The Biden administration did the right thing and said it was bluster. What else can you say that doesn't raise tensions?
Oh yeah, Biden in his advanced state of dementia has a stable personality.

That was true 20 years ago. No way that is true today.
Not even 20 years ago. Maybe in the 1950s... maybe. But certainly not in the era of mega-corporate media companies. All tv, radio, and print have been consolidated into a handful of companies. And they nearly all (I wouldn't necessarily exclude FOXNEWS) get their marching orders from the govt.

Reactions: Pacer92
You cannot even say that with a straight face. You were likely giggling like a sissy when you typed that nonsense out.

Well, it's clearly more reliable than Russia's MSM.

At this point, I'd say that KJI, Xi and Putin are all in a footrace to see who can dupe their populations the most egregiously.

Not even 20 years ago. Maybe in the 1950s... maybe. But certainly not in the era of mega-corporate media companies. All tv, radio, and print have been consolidated into a handful of companies. And they nearly all (I wouldn't necessarily exclude FOXNEWS) get their marching orders from the govt.
You railing against US media is my favorite of your many blind spots. You post RT news on here all the time. It is quite literally the Russian governments message. It can't even be debated.

Well, it's clearly more reliable than Russia's MSM.

At this point, I'd say that KJI, Xi and Putin are all in a footrace to see who can dupe their populations the most egregiously.
They are getting lapped by our media. They are comfortably ahead of the pack.

Reactions: Pacer92
Have a friend in the trucking business. He has a large diesel tank where he get's weekly deliveries. He purchases wholesale. His price today? $5.11/gal. Was told it would be higher tomorrow. Gas is going to $7.00 before it's all said and done.
$7.00...LOL. Double digits is in the conversation.

VN Store

Back