War in Ukraine

I don't get what you mean? Fighting for your own independence isn't the same as inserting ourselves inall sorts of regional conflicts halfway around the world. You do realize there is a difference in the two, correct?
If we stopped inserting ourselves in these conflicts then our military industrial complex would go broke. They need these manufactured conflicts in order to stay in business. Unfortunately the establishment politicians that people continue to vote for will do their best to ensure we continue to insert ourselves in conflicts which are in reality none of our business.

Lol. The U.S. armed forces are miles better than Russian forces. Much better equipped with better logistics. In a conventional war America would mop the floor with Russian dead bodies.
Far different than America fighting goat herders and guys in sandals with improvised equipment vs Russia having to fight a NATO trained and equiped army.

And even then, how has our track record been fighting rice farmers, goat herders and guys in sandals over the past 60 years? Americans have no room to be saying sh^t.

Far different than America fighting goat herders and guys in sandals with improvised equipment vs Russia having to fight a NATO trained and equiped army.

And even then, how has our track record been fighting rice farmers, goat herders and guys in sandals over the past 60 years? Americans have no room to be saying sh^t.
I don't fault any of our veterans or anyone currently serving our country. I fault our government, politicians and military industrial complex for continuing to drag us into these wars.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I forgot that the Russians have done such a bang up job in Ukraine that they are this massive juggernaut. And I’m sure that the Ukrainians after being invaded by then would love to fight alongside them. After all this is like Hearts of Iron IV where you conquer a country and automatically gain that country‘s manpower.

There’s this thing called NATO which would get involved, which if it had been involved directly in the Ukraine, the Russian army in Ukraine would have been obliterated in a month if even that. That’s why Putin was acting like a chump byotch threatening nuclear war.

It’s all moot anyway, you guys haven’t even conquered Ukraine.

PS the Poles have always been tough bastards
Did you not read the article? Your NATO alliance (including the US) is being drained of weapons stockpiles due to Ukraine. Trump mentioned it during his administration and it is quite clear right now that these other NATO countries have spent very little on their military budgets. So what you have had is these countries sending all of their old, outdated Cold War era equipment to Ukraine in the hopes that the MIC/US would replenish them with newer weapons. But the proble with that is the expense and the lead times because of the economic situation, which they helped in creating.

Last edited:
I don't fault any of our veterans or anyone currently serving our country. I fault our government, politicians and military industrial complex for continuing to drag us into these wars.
That wasn't meant to be a swipe at them, but just highlighting that it is far different dealing with professionally trained and modern equiped army vs what the US has seen in these regional outbreaks in these 3rd world countries.

No its not. The goat herders and farmers didnt have uniforms, tanks, planes, etc. It was guerilla warfare. You never knew who the enemy was. Russia literally uses ancient linear formation tactics with "modern" WW2 armor tactics. They are a sh!tshow. And to top it off they paint Z's on all their armor sh!tboxes. NATO wouldn't even have to put boots on the ground for weeks/months if they fought Russia.

Reactions: AM64
Apparently that went completely over your head. Which is no surprise. You've been taught what to think. Not how to think. Going forward we need more individuals in this country who are taught how to think for themselves.
I just think its funny you still pretend to be American. Guess that part went right over your head Comrade.

The people living in the 3 territories you named are wanting to join Russia. Aren't those people allowed to have self-determination? Or does that only apply to people that The West agrees with?
If they wanted to be part of Russia, they should have moved to Russia.

That is completely idiotic.
Maybe I should’ve been more clear. If the United States and NATO were in a position where they would have had to fight the Russians it seems pretty obvious that the Russian Army would’ve been demolished in a conventional fight . How am I wrong about this?

Maybe I should’ve been more clear. If the United States and NATO were in a position where they would have had to fight the Russians it seems pretty obvious that the Russian Army would’ve been demolished in a conventional fight . How am I wrong about this?
I don't see how you can make that assumption when we see clearly that NATO is running out of equipment.

Did you not read the article? Your NATO alliance (including the US) is being drained of weapons stockpiles due to Ukraine. Trump mentioned it during his administration and it is quite clear right now that these other NATO countries have spent very little on their military budgets. So what you have had is these countries sending all of their old, outdated Cold War era equipment to Ukraine in the hopes that the MIC/US would replenish them with newer weapons. But the proble with that is the expense and the lead times because of the economic situation, which they helped in creating.
I did read the article. It’s an RT article so I take it with a grain of salt, just like I would with Fox or CNN. I have no doubt that Poland has depleted some of their stockpiles of older generation stuff and I would expect them to be angling for newer tech.

Lol. The U.S. armed forces are miles better than Russian forces. Much better equipped with better logistics. In a conventional war America would mop the floor with Russian dead bodies.

I dont know about that these days. However, I was talking about the taking of Mariupol, not if the US could mop the floor with Russia.

That's one of the main reasons why we are going broke, genius... by inserting ourselves in these conflicts that are none of our business. We spent blood and treasure trying to help the South Vietnamese, did the same in Afghanistan and Iraq and now are going to likely be pushing close to $100 billion by the end of this year at the current rate in Ukraine.

All that treasure lost and neither the places we've gone to spread "freedom and democracy" nor ourselves are better for it. Wherever we go, corruption and death follow.

I did read the article. It’s an RT article so I take it with a grain of salt, just like I would with Fox or CNN. I have no doubt that Poland has depleted some of their stockpiles of older generation stuff and I would expect them to be angling for newer tech.
What difference does it make that it is RT? They were quoting what Poland was saying.

VN Store

Back